Chapter 37 (Chrysanthe)

*So Warning this chapter is intense so if you don't like that, skip it. But if you do, please enjoy.*

His lips moved on my neck making me go crazy with desire. I need him more than I've ever needed someone, could this be it?

"Yeah baby, moan for me." He gives off a sexy low growl that drives me even more crazy.

"Oh Forest." I moan softly as he moves down to my feel. He takes off my shoes but keeps his gaze to me. He starts my kissing my ankle and moving up to my knee. He repeats this with my other leg.

"I want to satisfy you in every way." He says taking off his jacket. He also takes off his shoes before continuing his path of kissing up my inner thigh. Oh my yes.

I breath heavily as he comes close to my pùssy. Then he goes to my other leg. Oh god he's going to kill me. He comes close again as he stands up and looks down at me. "What?" I blush feeling awkward.

"As much as I like this dress it has to go baby." He chuckles making me blush harder. I stand up and let him unhook the top letting the straps slide down my arms. He unzips me and I let the dress fall to my feel. He starts to kiss my back shoulders making me moan softly.

"What about you?" I ask standing in only my underwear.

"You can undress me if you want." He whispers in my ear as he unhooks my bra with one hand. Damn, he's skilled.

I turn as my bra drops revealing my breast. I blush as I begin to unbutton his shirt looking into his eyes as he watches me. I slide the shirt off his shoulders revealing his muscles. I kiss his chest softly making him groan with pleasure.

He takes off his pants and before I know it he's on top of me on the bed. He kisses me as he slides my panties down do I'm completely naked below him. "Beautiful." He whispers before taking my brèast into his mouth making me moan out. Oh I need this, I need him.

I try to slide down his boxers making him chuckle. "Need help?" He asking making my other nìpple in his mouth. I moan again as he watches me intensely. He slips off his boxers and places his lips between my brèast and he makes a trail of kisses down my core. He stops before my hips as he kisses the giving little nips that drive me crazy.

"Forest." I moan trying to tell I need him, but I'm unable to get the words out.

"Yes?" He looks at me as he moves down to my center. I blush as I watch him stare at me as if I'm modern art.

"I need y-you." I stutter as intrusive to calm my erratic breathing. His mouth comes closer to my soaked entrance.

"That's good to know." His breath tingles my sensitive skin. I feel tongue make contact with my folds. I moan softly as he continues his tongue attack.

"Oh Forest." I moan out loudly. I buck my hips up to meet his mouth. He assaults me bringing me only pleasure. He stop and licks his lips before kissing his way back up to my mouth.

"You taste like heaven." He grins before kissing me letting me taste myself and he puts his amazing tongue in my mouth. "Are you ready?" He whispers in my ear.

"Yes." I moan softly. I've been ready. He positions himself over me as I wait in anticipation. My breathing becomes heavier as I feel the tip of his còck at my entrance.

He slowly slides himself in me stretching me. I hiss from the bit of pain from the stretching. It's been a while. But once he's all in it feels good again. "You okay?" He asks panting heavily.

I nod silently before he begins to move out and then back in. He creates this slow rhythm at first making me moan and kissing me to capture all of my moans in his mouth.

He starts to quicken the pace Making me moan louder. I match him for each thrust bringing both of us great pleasure. "Oh yes." I growls as my nails start to dig into his back. He starts thrusting me faster and harder making me scream out in pleasure.

"Yes, yes!" I scream as I dig my nails in hard on his back making him growl in such a super sexy way.

"Come on baby, scream my name." He growls it as if an order. Oh yes sir.

He pounds me one last time, pushing me over my edge resulting in my mind blowing òrgasism. "Forest!" I scream on the top of my lungs as he pulls out and èjaculates on my stomach.

"Oh Chrysanthe." He lays down next to me and rubs his sèaman all over like lotion. It feels real good.

"Yes Forest." I turn to face him.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks as he pulls me to his chest. Oh my, am I ready? "You don't have to answer now, I just want you to know that I didn't think this was just a one night stand." He says as he kisses the top of my head.

"I'll think about it." I whisper softly. He pulls his blanket over us as he holds me close.

"Goodnight Chrysanthe." He whispers as he holds me close to him.

"Goodnight Forest." I nuzzle my face in the crook of his neck as we fall asleep together. This feels so right, it feels like home. I never want to leave this amazing man.