Chapter 7(Chrysanthe)

"Alright slowly we don't want to make his injury worse. Remember he is still healing." I tell Mike and Gale as the three of us start to carry him into the house. I watch as people stare at us, but I have the strange feeling that they are staring at me.

"Yes ma'am." Gale chuckles softly. At least I have gotten on good terms with him.

"We are almost there, what do we do when we get to the door?" Mike asks me.

Easy. "You two will carry him in and I will follow." I smile at them. I let go as the two carry him in. "Where is your couch?" I ask looking around the never big building. This place is huge.

"In the living room." Gale says as they carry him there.

"Where is he?" A woman's voice yells. A bright red haired pregnant woman runs into the room. Gale hugs her close and whispers in her ear to make her calm.

"That is Lucy, Joe's trainer and Gale's sister." Mike whispers to me. Oh, that's cool.

"Hi." I smile at her and she looks at me unsure. "I'm the vet." I tell her and she smiles.

"You saved my Joe, thank you." She give me a bright smile.

"Hey you guys are back and with the vet." Blue says shyly.

"Where is Forest?" Michael asks in a demanding way. I didn't see the power he holds till now. Wow, he's pretty dominant. And who's Forest?

"He went to go find the hunters that shot Joe." He says. "But I think they are back." He turns back to the entrance.

Michael does the same and I follow close behind him. "Forest may be intimidating, so don't worry about it."

"Where is Joe." A deep and very dominant male voice demands. He wasn't kidding, I'm already intimidated and I haven't even met him yet.

"He's in the living room sir and the veterinarian is here, sir." Blue answers with a shy voice.

"Thank you Blue." He says calmly but still holds strength in his tone. I'm kinda scared right now.

That's when he walked into the room. His black hair slicked back his amber eyes glowing with strength and his tan olive skin make him look more woods men like. Wow, he's gorgeous. My face heats up when his eyes meet mine. I see lust and need as he stalks towards me.

"Sir this is-" Mike began but Forest pinned me against the wall.

His softly lips press onto mine capturing me into an amazing passionately kiss. I kiss him back with as much need as he kisses me. What the hell is going on?