Chapter 17 (Forest)

*I want to warn everyone that this chapter does get adult, so if you don't like that stuff skip it, if you do read on and enjoy. It's going to get very naughty.*

After we had a make out session in the kitchen we headed to her bedroom which was right there. It's open and convenient.

"Oh Forest." She moaned softly in my ear as I take off her tank top. I have already taken off my shirt. Her brèast were perfect in every way. Soft, full and fun. If you know what I mean.

"Chrysanthe." I growl with satisfaction. 'Our mate is excepting us.' My wolf smirks happily. I touch her perfect breast that fit wonderfully in my hand.

"Wait. Wait." She breaths heavily. Pushing me a little bit away.

"Yes?" I kiss her neck softly.

"This is too fast." She says pushing me away. 'Why is our mate pushing us away?' My wolf whimpers.

"Sorry." I sit up proudly.

"Wait, how did you know where I lived?" She asks as if putting stuff together.

"Henry told me." I lie. Her scent is easy to follow.

"No, I hear your conversation and he didn't tell you where I lived. Are you stalking me. I barely know you." She snaps at me.

"Then get to know me." I insist. 'Such a great come back.' My wolf huffs sarcastically. Really you're against me now too.

"Get out!" She yells at me. Damn, where did that come from. "I said get out!" She yells again.

"Fine, but you will see me again." I tell her before I walk out the front door slamming it behind me. On moment she's all hot and bothered, but now she all cold and bìtchy. What is with her?

Once I get in my truck I realize that I left my shirt there. Great, how am I going to explain this to Tom. I sigh as I start the truck and head back to the pack house. I park it in front with a sigh I get out. I shouldn't be ashamed, I have a perfect body. But my mate did throw me out of her house.

"What happened to you?" Blue asks confused.

"Nothing." I chuckle before going upstairs to my room. 'Today was an interesting experience.' My wolf sighs. Yes, yes it was. At least we know our mate is attracted to us.

A soft knock on the door takes me out of my thoughts. I grb a random v-neck shirt. "Come in." I tell them. And the door opens. At least I always have someone to rely on.

*so were excited about the preview into their sèx life will be like. Or were you mad that I stopped it too early. And I had to put my favorite character into this chapter. I adore Blue so much.
I hoped you liked this chapter as much as I do.
And please tell me what your thoughts are I won't judge. I just want to know what my awesome readers think of my story. So thank you for being awesome readers.
And that is a pic of shirtless Forest. Just enjoy the view reads its a very lovely one.