Changes, Friends, and Problems.

So now that you know a little about my background, I'll tell whoever is still intrested, about my life now.

Now, I have few good friends, and still a big family. My family hasn't really changed much at all. We're still close and disfunctional. Though my friends have and are always changing. I have a small group of very very good friends. Though i love all of them to death, none of them will ever share the bond Christine and I do. There are 3 girls that are closer friends with me in the group. Nicole,Allie, and Christine. Then there is Jess, who is, but also isnt part of our group. Nobody really liked her at first but i think she's growing on us. There's 2 boys who we are very goods friends with, although they aren't as close as us girls are. (obveously). At frist, there was just one boy, Andrew. I knew him because Christine and him went to school together and we hung out with him in the summer all the time. Eventually, Andrew intorduced us to his friend Max. Max instantly became part of our small, close group. We all spent two summers becoming close and being around each other constantly. Andrew, apperently had a big crush on me for quite some time but never told me. I may have just assumed he did, but nothing had ever happened between us. We both never really thought of doing anything about it. Anyways, Allie and I werent always friends. She went to the Catholic hell with me. She was best friends with the hateed ring leader of bitches. Although, she never really did anything to me, other than most likley talking shit on me behind my back and was careful to get away with it without me ever knowing. She slowly became friends with me again up to the point where i introduced her to Christine and Nicole. They seemed to like having her around. Nicole is friends with us because this recent summer Christine started talking to her again after a few years of little to none communication. They still went to school together just never really stayed friends after 3rd grade. 

Now, we've all changed a little bit. Christine has problems of her own. Regauring herself not so much anyone else. Which personally, i think is the hardest to deal with. I try to help when I can by mostly being as truthful as possible. She's close to perfect in my eyes, i just wish she'd realize it herself. Hopefully, some day she will. Nicole, well, she's mostly got boy troubles. Esecially recently. She has the typical family problems like sister fighting and over-expecting parents and accoring to her, a douchey father. (theyre quite nice to me but i know where she's coming from). Well, Allie has mostly health problems now. Nothing deadly or seriuous but she's not perfect. She has a number of school related problems, but thats what she gets for be-friending "popular" kids i suppose. Jess has  self-assteam problems as far as i know. Shes a bulky girl, big bonned, muscular. She doesn't like that about her but i think she wouldn't be the same without that build. Now as for me, most of my problems are home and family related. A messed up, complicated life at my house. A drunken mother, and an asshole stepdad. An older sister whos never is home anymore, and a younger one whos always on my back. Theres no one in my house i feel i can talk to about anything. My mom doesnt really care about my school life or my accomplishments really. im sure she does but maybe has a hard time showing it? I'm left home alone and emotionally alone more than id like to be. As  much as i'd like to complain about it, i know i shouldnt. My family is middleclass, stuggling to pay bills, but i get material things ever-so-often. 

We all barley make it make it by but I think our problems help us grow. It teaches us, and others close to us, how to deal with these things, and things that could be related in life. Which in the long run, is better than being carefree now then completley lost and unrespected in the world later.