“So sorry, miss!” She exclaimed.

 “Shh! Lucy, it’s fine. Shh.” I assured her. She nodded, gave a little bow and passed me. I tucked my pistol into the back of my trousers and went down the stairs. Unfortunately my father saw me.

 “Alice! Hello, my dear. Where are you off to?” He said heartily. I winced a bit.

 “I’m heading off to a mini-vacation in Venice for the day, Father!” I answered, feigning a smile.

 “Good for you to get out of London! Be safe!” He said, walking off again. I continued to fake smile and walked towards the door, making sure I stayed facing him. I grabbed my coat and holster(the one I had yesterday I had borrowed from my sister) and ran out the door, buckling the holster and sliding the gun into it. I threw on my coat and hailed a cab. I pulled out my mobile and texted John.

 “On my way. Be ready to go

Alice”  I had only signed my name because mine would be an unrecognized number.

 “We are. Sorry ‘bout Sherlock earlier... no offence meant. –JW”

 “It’s fine. He has a right to know who I am. I don’t expect you two to completely trust me until you know me.”

 “That seems reasonable. :) –JW”

 “He’s got you doing the initial thing too?”

 “Eh... It rubs off  on you. –JW” I smiled and put it away.

The cab pulled up and John and Sherlock met it outside. I opened the door for them and they came in. Sherlock gave me a smug look as he climbed past me. John smiled kindly as I scooted over next to Sherlock to make room for him. Sherlock had the case. I assumed John made him carry it because he didn’t have an overnight bag. I gave the cabby the address and the awkward silence commenced. I saw John staring at my ring out of the corner of my eye. I caught Sherlock reading me again.

 “Would you stop that? I thought it only took you a few seconds, not two days.” I complained, looking at him.  

 “You are hiding things and until you reveal or tell them to me, I’m going to have to keep ‘reading’ you.” He said, shrugging like he had no choice. John looked at me apologetically. After what seemed like an eternity, the cab pulled into the airport. Sherlock was courteous enough to cover the fare. He didn’t know he was paying for the trip too. Sherlock carried the case like it was his clothes, so as to not draw suspicion. There wasn’t really an airport, just a small station and hangars. We boarded the plane, of which had an interior just like my private plane just smaller. John seemed very impressed but it was nothing new to Sherlock. He lay down on the window seat, which wasn’t long enough so his shoes were shoved in John’s face.

“Sherlock...” John complained. I chuckled and John looked at me pitifully. He moved to the only other spot next to me. He slouched with his feet in the middle of the isle and the small of his back on the edge. I smiled at his stressed, worried self. Him having partial responsibility for the case was taking a toll on him.

 “I thought you were soldier John; nothing could stress you.” I mocked. He looked up at me.

 “Sherlock and his brother for one, and having to take care of that,” He pointed at the case next to me. “Have lessened my conditioning.” He explained. I smiled and nodded sarcastically.

The flight was peaceful, Sherlock not speaking thankfully. John had fallen asleep with his hand on his weapon; I was correct about him being stressed; he had not slept much the previous night. I sighed and settled into my seat, aiming to fall asleep.

 (Third Person View: )

As soon as Alice appeared to be asleep, Sherlock sat up and took Johns laptop from his carry-on. John had changed his password again. Sherlock smiled. It took him four minutes to figure it out; John was getting better. He typed in ‘46398’. John must have assumed a random pattern of numbers would throw him off. He had taken numbers he had seen around the flat and stupidly not shuffled them. Sherlock would tell him what he did wrong later. He opened his email and silently rejoiced when he was an email from his brother. It read,

 “Alice Jacqulin White/Tennant:

Age: 24, Height: 5’10, Eyes: Green, Hair: Ginger, Nationality: British, Genetic Heritage: Irish, American, Scottish. Family: Father (Jethro Tennant), Mother (Gwenivere Tennant/Weston), Damien Tennant, Emma Marks (married), Jasmine Tennant, Peter Tennant, Alice White, Gwen Hammond (married). Occupation: Spy, Assassin, Informant, Amateur Doctor, Amateur Actor, Swordsman, Marksman, Martial  Artist, Knife Combat expert, Amateur Psychologist, Expert Body Reader, Amateur Freehand Artist, Pickpocket.

Details:

Her father (age 46) works with me often as an advisor and close friend. Her oldest brother (age 31)(Damien) works as security for me along with the oldest sister (age 28)(Emma) and her husband. The third child (age 25)(Jasmine) is a secretary to the Prime Minister. The fourth child (age 24)(Peter) is a restaurant owner of a large, popular chain. The sixth child (age 21)(Gwen) is a housewife and doesn’t work. Her husband, however, is a captain in the London Police Department; DI Lestrade knows him.

Their family was in the middle class until seven years ago when her father’s grandfather passed away and left his family 92.6 Million pounds. Jethro deposited 90% of it in the Bank Of London to gather interest and used the remaining 10% to get a house big enough for his family and supply the children old enough excellent jobs. Each child added to the large inheritance and in just under three years it increased 60% and the Tennant’s became billionaires. I couldn’t find anything on her relationships with her siblings or parents or clients/boss’. I also couldn’t find anything on the reason she goes by White instead of Tennant. She has covered her tracks better than you have, Sherlock. Don’t expect to find much if you look into it much more.

-Mycroft Holmes”

Sherlock was surprised at her numerous occupations. Hers almost matched his. He sent the email to his phone and shut down the laptop, returning to his earlier position. The flight was an hour into its 1 hour-52 minute trip, so he got comfortable.

Aaaaand Chapter 3! Sorry if it's boring again but now you know some more about Alice! :)