War's Start

Starshooter's POV

I sat with Orion on the platform over looking the city. He was leaving to reverse the ill effects caused by Megatron to the core. I sat in his lap as he traced my wings. I shivered slightly till a light ping was heard. I got off his lap and I led him out of the Hall of Records. I gave him a hug and kiss. He promised me he would be back. I nodded and watched as he transformed and left for the Well of Allsparks.
I walked inside go see Alpha. I was departing soon after Orion came back. Alpha Trion walked up to me seeing the tears silently falling. He wiped them away and pulled me into a hug. I started to sob. I didn't wish to leave my friends but I had too. I was going to meet Ariel and Dion at the tower of Prima.
I transformed to go see them after leaving Alpha. They sat waiting and I pulled up. We all embraced each other and began just walking. That is until everything felt like it slowed down. Screams filled the once calm air. Flames reached towards the sky. Guards shouting orders. I felt pain and tried to grab Dion and Ariel. Only to be blasted away from them. I landed with a thump and metal screeching. I was dazed as everything swirled in a mass of color. I blinked and tried to push myself up. Pain raced through my wings and I looked to see them hanging limply on my back. I remembered Ariel and Dion.
I looked around and spotted Ariel laying on the ground gripping an open wound leaking energon. She was in bad shape. A little further away Dion laid in a similar position. I turned away when I heard high pitched laughing.
"Hahaha. Lord Megatron will be please once he learns that Orion will pay for his treason. Kill the three. If anyone gets in your way killed them." The mech was hunched over with a red antenna, red optics, and ... heels?
I laughed in my head and glared at him. " And who are you?"
He turned and glared at me. " Why Commander Starscream."
He then shot a missile at me which I dodged. I picked up Ariel and Dion and tried to use my thrusters to get out of there. Only to have them shot out. I cushioned their fall and got up glaring at the bots who attacked us. Each had the decepticon symbol on their persona. I activated my blade in my right arm and my ion blaster in my left. I was going to protect my friends no matter what.
I charged slashing at cons who attacked blasting at ones firing upon me. But my weakened body was going into stasis from energon lose. I fought it the best I could till I collapsed near my friends. I panted and glared at Screamer who smirked and raised his sharp clawed servos to deal the finishing blow. It never came.
I heard Screamy scream and I saw him being blasted. I turned to see who fired at him and blinked a few times. I saw Orion who was now taller and bulkier with a battle mask up and weapon of an ion cannon out. "You attacked those who protect the injured. You attack the defenseless. You attack the innocent. You hurt my friends and family. Leave before you end up like you put them." He ordered. His voice was deeper.
"Oh and who are you?" Starscream demanded.
"My name is Optimus Prime. I was once Orion Pax. Now leave."
Starscream starred at him in horror and ordered a retreat. Ori- no Optimus retracted his mask and gun and dashed over to us. He picked us all up and carried us to... My vision went dark before I could see and unconsciousness welcomed me.

Optimus Prime's POV

I felt Starshooter go limp as I carried her, Ariel and Dion back to the Hall of Records. Dion and Ariel were in worse shape than Star. I hurried. Moving faster as I felt their energon on my armor. If I didn't hurry they may not make it.
I burst into the Hall and Alpha Trion looked over seeing Starshooter, Ariel, and Dion bodies battered severely. He motioned me to follow him. He led me to a room where there were berths to place them on. He left to go grab something and I set my sister on one berth, Dion in another and Star in the final. I gripped her servo and kissed her helm.
Alpha Trion came back with... THE FORGE OF SOLUS PRIME!!!
I looked at him in shock as it whirled to life in his servos and he tapped on Ariel's frame causing it to get bulkier and taller. She looked just a little smaller than Star. He did the same to Dion and now he had these insanely huge shoulder pads which I snickered at.
He smirk at me and I stopped instantly. I saw him walk over to me and Star. He never raised the Forge. Instead he patched her up and hit a button inside her left forearm near the elbow joint and her wounds which he patched healed quickly.
I looked at him in shock waiting for him to explain. He sighed. "Yes Optimus. I'm a Prime. One of the Thirteen to be exact. Starshooter has something which heals her worse injuries quickly but it drains her energy. Can you bring in five cubes of energon while I put this away." He didn't ask or demand but he left before I could give an answer. I was a little surprised he knew my new name but then again he is one of the Thirteen. I left to get the cubes and returned to Alpha Trion.
I saw Ariel and Dion awake. Alpha Trion gave them a cube of energon and set up an injection to give Star some. We all drank ours. And Ariel and Dion chose new names. Ariel chose Elita 1. While Dion chose Ultra Magnus. Ariel snickered. "I'm going to call you shoulder pads."
Ultra just glared lightly at her. I contacted our friends and they arrived very soon and they congratulated me. We talk about what I went through. Then I look over at Elita and Ultra. "Hey what happened before I arrived?"
They both shrugged. Elita spoke up. "We were walking and then suddenly I felt pain all over and saw darkness."
Ultra nodded. The room was silent when we heard a groan. We turned to Star who sat up gripping her helm. "Why is it every time I get knocked out I online to a helmach." She muttered.She then turned to look at us and looked at Ultra and Elita strangely. "Whose shoulder pads? Oh and Ariel I like the new look." Elita smirked while everyone else sniggered at Ultra.
"I don't go by Ariel anymore Star. I'm now Elita 1." Elita proclaimed.
"And I'm Ultra Magnus. I was Dion." Ultra said crossing his arms.
This time Star and Alpha Trion shared a look and chuckled. Now all if us were confused. They learned of Alpha Trion being a Prime. Star look at our confused faceplates and sighed. "There is a language where Magnus means large. So Ultra, your calling yourself Ultra Large." We all laughed even Ultra.
Alpha Trion just look at Starshooter with a saddened expression. "I must cut these fun talks to an end. There is a serious matter you all need to know." Everyone looked at him and it seemed like Star deflated a little. "Starshooter is going to leave soon." We all had shocked faces except Star who wore a sad expression.
"Why is she leaving?" Arcee asked what everyone was thinking while I just felt my world shatter.
"I do not wish for her to get hurt. And this event is only the beginning of a long war. Starshooter is leaving Cybertron."
I felt my spark shatter and look at Star who had tears streaming down her faceplates. I got up and pulled her into my arms and she leaned into me. "But she can defend herself. Why must she leave?" Tears threatened to escape my optics and my voice crack.
Everyone looked at us in pity as Alpha Trion explained. "Because it's not just her I'm worried about Optimus it's you. Megatron will no doubt try to use her to threaten you. To break you."
I knew he spoke the truth but I didn't wish to hear it. Starshooter nuzzled into me as she sobbed. Everyone left us to be together as my own tears fell. I pulled her closer and rested my helm on hers.
"I-I can't lose you Star. I can't bare to see you hurt. I love you." I cried.
"I love you too. But you need to let me go for now. I will return once it is time. But I will never truly leave you. I will be with you in here." She set her servo over my spark.
"I know. C-Can you sing me a song so I may remember it so I may find you and have hope?"
"Sure. I'd do anything for you."
Her wings twitched and music started to make its self known.(Play song)