Bad Memories

3rd POV

Peter watched the young girl who been through so much break down. The very prospect of her breaking down like this at the mere mention of her going back to those monsters. She laid on the couch trembling as tears streaked her young face. He felt a protective urge to comfort her like he done to his brothers and sister when they were scared. Max and his other brothers tried to calm her but only made her flinch and tremble harder. Her eyes were glazed in pain and terror.

He heard Max yelling at Zach. "WAY TO GO ZACH. YOU ASKED A QUESTION SHE HAD TO TELL TWICE ALREADY. SHE WAS SCARED OF THE IDEA OF RETURNING TO THEM." Max yelled.

Zach said nothing as his eyes glazed over with regret. Max was struggling to keep calm. Peter walked over, "Max why don't you go find Sarah. "

Max looked up at him," yes brother."

Peter turned to Onyx and Aidan, "You two are the fastest go get Alph. Maybe those she knows better can help her out of this."

The two nodded and raced from the room. Peter face the others, "go help Max find Sarah." This snapped Zach out of his daze as he left with the others. Peter knelt down to the trembling form of Maria.

She shook violently. Sweat beaded on her head. He look down to her necklace which clanked softly with her terrified form. It glowed a dim blue.

Peter rubbed his eyes and looked at the necklace again. It wasn't glowing. He sighed. This reminded him of his and Sarah's duty on Cybertron, protecting young sparklings from terrors of bad creators in their dreams and in reality when they would ping the cyber police to go and take the sparkling away. Alas here in this dimension he and the other Thirteen Primes powers were limited. Only their father and uncle had enough power to enter minds to calm (or destroy).

He heard mutterings and look at Maria. She was pleading. He made out, "N-no please I-I'm sorry. Please stop stop STOP!" she screamed at the end.

Peter rubbed her shoulder and she didn't flinch but cried harder. Peter removed his hand. "Prima what happened?" Peter looked up at the sound of his true name.

Alph stood there with their father and uncle who had a nasty look. Onyx and Aidan stood in the hallway. "Zach asked where her parents were so we may take her home. She grew scared. Now it's like she reliving her torture in front of her eyes. She flinches at the others touches of comfort and cried harder when I tried to comfort her when she screamed."

Alph nodded and moved to try and comfort her as well but she flinch and shook harder. Sarah came back in with the others. She didn't bother to ask what happened but also tried to help Maria. She got the same reaction as Peter.

Maria shook badly. Peter felt his father move forward toward her and rested a hand on her forehead. It glowed blue.

PRIMUS' POV

When my son, Alpha Trion, asked if he could speak with me, I didn't think I would hear what I heard. Neither did my brother. He told me he found a young girl on his way home who was abuse since she was very young. Her birth mother died and she was taken in by close friends of her mother. They caused her harm.

"Father what will we do with her? She can't return to those people." Alpha Trion pleaded with me.

"Just send her back. She ain't our problem." My brother Unicron argued. His hair was spiked black with dark purple tips. A dark purple shirt and a black jacket with black jeans. He was just as tall as me. Me, I had black hair with blue tips and wore a navy blue suit jacket over a silver dress shirt and navy blue pants.

"How can you even think of sending a sparkling back to those monsters? She had tears running down her face just telling Solus and I." My son argued back.

I could never send a sparkling back to those who treat them bad. That's why on Cybertron my eldest son Prima and my only daughter Solus were a sign to protect them. Here in this dimension though was another story. My children's powers were limited, even mine and my brother's. Sending her into the system could do more harm than good. She could be taken by a family just as bad. Maybe once I meet this youngling I can decide.

A knocking at caught all of our attentions. "Come in," I spoke. In ran my son Onyx and Amalgamous. Why did I give him such a hard name to pronounce.

"Alpha, Prima asked us to get you. It's Maria something is just wrong. She's pale and flinches and she trembling." Onyx spoke panting hard.

Amalgamous nodded panting as well. "They're in the rec room." He wheezed.

Alpha Trion darted from the room as soon as he knew where they were. I saw my two other sons shrug and ran after him. I moved to follow when Unicron blocked my path.

"Primus you can't honestly be thinking of letting her stay? If she found out about us everyone will know."

"That is if she tells. Which I doubt she will. But all the same she is a sparkling that must be loved and protected." I argued back.

I walked past my brother and heard him sighed as he followed me. I picked up my speed till I was running. I turned the corner and saw my three sons standing in front of the rec room door frozen.

"What happen?" I asked.

Onyx snapped out of it first, "We heard her shout out STOP."

I nodded and motioned for Alpha Trion to enter first. I followed him and my brother came behind. Onyx and Amalgamous stayed in the door way. I saw my son Prima removed his hand from a small figure on the couch. She was young with golden hair. Her eyes wide and glazed in fear as tears fell freely down her face. My insides clenched when I saw her scars on her legs and arms, some deep. She trembled and looked very frail.

My attention moved to Alpha Trion as he spoke, "Prima what happened?"

Prima's head snapped up to look at us, his eyes held faint fear for the youngling. "Zach asked where her parents were so we may take her home. She grew scared. Now it's like she reliving her torture in front of her eyes. She flinches at the others touches of comfort and cried harder when I tried to comfort her when she screamed." Prima answered.

Alpha Trion nodded and tried to calm the trembling youngling. She flinch and trembled harder. I noticed a faint glow emanate from her necklace. A blue glowed surrounded the necklace fading to silver then gold then black. The glow disappeared but I knew it was trying to protect her.

Solus pushed past me and also tried to calm the child. Her tears came faster but she never flinched. She was very paled. My brother whispered into my ear, "You saw the glow didn't you? It glowed the same colors as our mother's aura. She could be..." He trailed off but I knew what he was trying to say. I nodded and stepped closer.

I brushed past Prima and he moved out of the way. Solus was crying into Megatronous's (Max) shoulder. I rested my hand on the trembling form's forehead. A nice blue emitted and my mind was sucked into the young one's.

I saw memories in different colors and sizes. The sweeter, nicer ones were smaller and emitted a blue, gold and silver glow. The darker more violent ones were rimed in a blood red and were larger. I winced when I saw a man slap a very young blond headed girl across the face and took a knife and slashed her cheek. In another I saw a boy with unruly black hair pin the same young girl to the floor and dig something into her skin. Her screaming and begging for him to stop.

I couldn't stand to see what those people had done to such a young innocent girl. I looked to the smaller happier memories. One showed the same young little girl barely older than three ridding her bike while a taller woman with dark golden hair shimmering chase behind her. Her mother, I thought.

"Who are you?" The voice startled me greatly as I turned to the voice.

A few yards away was the girl that was trembling on the couch. She looked fearfully at me and that saddened me. If I was seen by a sparkling in their dreams they never grew fearful and started to inch away.

"I -I'm -" I couldn't tell her who I really was.

"Your their father aren't you?" She said with caution.