Chapter 26

Aaliyah POV:

The next morning I wake up in our bed, and Wesleys flipping channels on our TV. I'm so confused. I look at the time and it's 11:30. 

"Morning babe, you going to get ready for the party?"

"Oh yeah" I get up from the bed and look for clothes to wear and drop everything.

"Are you okay?"

"I don't know. I think I just had this nightmare about us. I can't get it out of my head."

"I'm sorry, maybe after you shower everything will be better. Whatever it was was just a dream."

"Thank you." 

I picked up everything I dropped and headed into the bathroom to take a quick shower. All of these things started to come to my mind and it freaked me out that I got dressed quickly and wore a medium sleeved pink and purple plaid shirt with some skinny jeans and sandals. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Wes still sitting there, on the bed with the remote in his hand I walked over to him and sat on the bed. 

"So is any of your old crushes  going to be there at this party?" 

 probably not I haven't talked to any of them in years.

I just looked at him with blank eyes.

"Oh is that was what your dream was about? I would never think of getting with any of them again. "

"Oh. Good. You're not going to yell at me?"

"Why would I yell at you? Did I yell at you in my dream?"

"Yeah,  It was really scary. I completely left you too." 

"I would never do those things to you. Finish getting ready, and once you get to the party you'll forget all about the dream." He leaned over to kiss me and one of his good kisses too. 

We left at 1 to go to his moms house. We got there at 1:30 and as we walked in everyone was there, just in awe. It was so sweet. 

"Aaliyah!" Laraine ran over to me in a hug, and she hugged Wesley too after that. How are you guys?" 

"Couldn't be any happier." Wesley said. 

"That's good! How was your tour together?" 

"It was so much fun, seeing everyone in one room cheering for them. It was amazing. I'm glad to be home now." 

WESLEY POV: 

I let the two girls talk while I went over to find Drew. 

"Hey man! What's up.You ready for next weekend?"

"Yeah I am. How've you been?"

.So I talked to the guys back home again and they're coming down for your wedding." 

"Oh awesome. Thanks." 

Congrats, Wes! Why didn't you tell us you were engaged?" My sister said after giving me a hug.

"Uhm well, I don't know that's how things happened."

"It's okay. It's your thing, I think that was sweet of you to do that."

Is mom upset?"

"No she's okay, she's really excited."

"Good I was afraid mom would be upset that she found out through a radio interview or online."

I was more afraid of my mom being upset than anything. The party went on and we had dinner, and desert and all of our  friends took us out and things got a little crazy and stayed up until 4am. Aaliyah and I didn't drink that much as the others did though, but she was tipsy thats for sure, we went home and we ended up staying up the rest of the night talking and laughing and being goofy, and crashed around 10AM. 

Our friends came over to our house, and took us out for breakfast at our favorite breakfast place, and went to the beach to hangout foa while.

"Are you tired?" 

"Yeah, it's been a crazy few days that's for sure, and I'm also not feeling so great.

"You haven't had much to eat besised the dinner and dessert with our family, and you hardly had any breakfast this morning." 

"I know I haven't felt this way in a while."

"You'll be okay babe, if you need to we can go home so you can sleep."

"Thanks I'll let you know." 

We ended the day with our friends taking us out to dinner at a fancy resturant, and by 9 we decided to go home and rest for our big week coming up.