Chapter21

Aaaliyah and Wes talked all night until 4AM about their wedding and random things.  Wesley, Drew and Keaton all had to go to another show in a city the next day so they were on the road and Wes and Aaliyah were exhausted, and slept all the way there. Drew and Wesley caught up on life during soundcheck. 

"You and Aaliyah stayed up late last night?" 

"We were just talking Drew. I'm trying really hard to be involved in the wedding plans because it is our wedding, speaking of wedding plans how would you like to be my best man?"

"I thought Aaliyah wouldn't want me to be apart of that."

"No, we had a long discussion about it. She's over it, and she knows how much it'd mean to me if I had my best friend at my weddiing." 

"Well thanks man I'm looking forward to it.. when are you having it?" 

"August 1st. You can even bring that girl you were seeing Sierra!" 

"Yeah I think she'd like that."

Emblem3 had that show that night and went out for dinner and met with a few fans and they even met Aaliyah before she and Wes left for the night while Drew went to a couple parties with Keaton. 

"I'm suprised Keaton wanted to go out partying tonight!" 

"Especially with Drew! wonder what's going on with him.." 

"Did you talk to Drew today about our plans?"

"Yes, and of course he'll be there! He's really excited about it." 

"Aww I'm soo glad this is all working out so far." 

I stopped walking after she said that, and looked at her. I'm just so happy to marry her soon, everytrhing is falling into place. I leaned into her and gave her a quick kiss, and grabbed her hand and continued walking. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER <3!