Chapter 11

WESLEY POV:

The week went by so fast, its been a good week I got to spend time with Aaliyah, and things are so much better than than they were before. I just think she was worried that I'd meet some girl while I was away, I'd never do that. I'm so excited to see my friends from Washington and go surfing I haven't seen them in what seems like forever. Drews picking me up to go pick up our friends at the airport. Hes also going to apologize to Aaliyah, can't wait to get them on talking terms again.

Drew pulled up, into their driveway and walked in the house, and Wesley and him walked into his room where Aaliyah was watching TV and on Twitter.

"Hey Aaliyah I have a visitor for you."

"Who is that?"

Drew walked in, and she put her phone down to see who it was, she didn't seem too happy about it.

"Hey Aaliyah I just wanted to apologize for what I did last week. I'm sorry I hope you're not mad at me."

"It's okay I'm over it I know you didn't mean to do all that."

Drew left and went downstairs to wait for Wesley.

"See Aaliyah he apologized, aren't you two going to talk again?"

"Yeah, I guess it was a nice that he apologized in person."

"Okay I gotta go now I'll be back tonight."

AALIYAH POV:

It has been a good week hanging out with Wesley, going to the movies, eating lunch together, going skateboarding and just pretty much doing what we did before he left on tour. It was really nice that Drew came and apologized for what he did. I'm going to miss Wesley while he's away with his friends, even though we spent all week and weekend together, he needs a break just with the guys and I understand that. I need to get out and see Emily, my best friend and catch up with her.

Aaliyah picked up the phone and texted her friend; Since Wesley is out with his friends today did you want to hang out?

Emily: Yeah sure! I'm not working today anyways we need to catch up!

Aaliyah: Ok I'll be over at your place in 30?

She got dressed and drove over to her friends house.

"So we really need to catch up on your life girl! I missed you!" Emily said excited.

"Yeah we haven't had the chance to talk since you and I last worked together."

"I've been meaning to ask you what was the phone call you got last week?"

"Oh that was Drew being an asshole, it's really not a big deal anymore."

"What did he say?"

I really don't want to explain it anymore, it's really stupid but she's my friend so I might as well tell her.

"He randomly called me in the morning and started yelling at me, and saying things like my feelings about Wesley being gone was an act."

"That's just stupid, why would he do that anyways? Was Wesley mad when you told him?"

"No, he wasn't he was comforting and said Drew probably said all those things while in the moment.. Drew apologized to me before Wesley left to hang with his friends."

"Well that's sweet of both of them. So now that Wesleys home how are you guys doing?

"We're doing great, things are back to the way they were before he left. I even took him house shopping with me, and he didn't even get bored, and he's been teaching me to skateboard" I smiled .

"That's good do you think he's going to propose to you?"

Propose? Things are doing really good now, I haven't even thought of that yet. I don't want to rush things and talk about engagment and marriage and all yet.

"I don't know, we haven't really talked about that yet."

WESLEY POV:

It's been so good to have all my friends here surfing with us. It's been a great afternoon. I know how bad Aaliyah wanted to come but I know how bored she'd be, and it'd just be as boring sitting at home.

The guys were sitting on the beach relaxing having something to eat.

"Are you still with that one girl?" Jack one of my friends asked me.

"Aaliyah? Yeah I am." I couldn't help but smile.

"You guys doing okay?"

"Yeah for now we are, you know when I was on tour, we had a rough spot."

"What happened?"

"She missed me too much, and was worried that I'd do something with another girl."

"That's too bad, where is she? Does she surf with you at all?"

"It's okay, we have been spending a lot of time with eachother this past week, and no she doesn't she doesn't want to learn how. I taught her to skateboard a little."

"I haven't seen you this happy in a long time with someone."

I know that someone he's talking about and I don't even want to think about her, she's in my past and that's all.

"Have you thought about marrying her?"

-------------------------------- 

Stay tuned for the next chapter <3!