Chapter 27

AALIYAH POV: 

I was blasting the radio with my girls on the way home from getting pampered.  I got back to our place, and put onmy dress, and grabbed everything else I might need for the night.  We got to the parking lot and  and fixed up our looks. I was starting to get a little emotional and my stomach was turning into knots. Lariaine met up with me  and gave me a huge hug and that let me know everything was okay.

It was time to walk down the aisle, and as I got there I saw some of my friends and all of Wesleys family there. My parents weren't there which was a good thing. Who knows what could've happened if they were. I'm not going to think about that. I looked at Wesley, and smiled at him, he looked back at me smiling his cute smile. He was looking really handsome and my stomach went into knots even more. As I got closer to him, he took my hand and we were standing across from eachother. He leaned into me, and whispered something but I couldn't hear him so I just smiled. We both said our vows and I do's. He even sang a little song for me, which made me tear up a bunch. I'm just so happy that after all we've been through I'm actually marrying him, he couldn't be anymore perfect. 

"You may now kiss the bride." I hear and see Wesley walk over to me and he gives me one of those long kisses he always does.  We both smiled, and walked off hand in hand with everyone clapping and the music playing. Before we got into his car, we kissed again, and drove off to Korys house for the reception. 

"That was so perfect Wes. Thank you." I smile at him. 

"Thank you, it's all for you." 

"I can't believe I'm actually married to you now! This is the best day of my life." 

I look over, and see that Wes has the biggest smile on his face. 

 The rest of the night was full of dancing, laughing, eating. We had our cake, and dance to our favorite slow song ever. It was a magical night, and it ended by 11. Were going on our honey moon next week to Vegas. I cannot wait for just relaxation and sight seeing and no interruptions with my husband.

The next morning I woke up and realized the wedding ring was on my finger. It was not a dream, and Wes was right next to me with his ring. I took a picture of my ring and decided to post it up on twitter and Istagram for everyone to see. 

"I'm offically married to Wesley! Last night was magical and I can't wait to start our lives together. <3"

WESLEY POV: 

Aaliyah last night was beautiful, it's unreal that we are now a married couple, and on our way to start our lives together. The beach wedding was perfect and just how I always wanted it to end up. Her side of the family wasn't there, which was sad but I totally understand. It wouldn't have been the best day of our lives if people were there that will ruin it.  I can't wait to spend time with her alone in Vegas next week.

"Good morning Aaliyah." I say sitting up in bed. 

"Morning Wes." She smiled back at me. 

"How'd you sleep from last night?" 

"Great, knowing you are my husband and were going to be together forever." 

"Are you up for going out and getting some breakfast?" 

"Yeah sure, that would be really fun.  I'm starving didn't have a lot to eat last night." 

We  both got ready and left the house and drove into town to a breakfast resturant. It's my our favorite place to go for breakfast, and they make the best waffles ever. We had our breakfast and drove around town for a couple hours and did some looking, before going home and relaxing. I didn't want to have the first day of us being married doing nothing all day. Later that night after dinner I sit next to her on the couch and watch whatever she wanted to watch.