You get rescued: Loki

You flew for about 4 hours with your kidnappers, who still hadn't revealed their identity, to a remote island. You only discovered this after you got rescued, due to the fact that the big sack was still pulled over your face. Once they docked the transportation device, they took off the bag, because there was a bit of a hike to their hideout, and neither of them wanted to carry you.

Which made sense, because they were both very skinny men. Of course, skinny men can be strong, Loki is a great example of that, but the trail was rather rocky and rough, so it was better to have you pick your own way over the stones, and let them guard you.

You had to hike for about an hour and a half before you reached a small, decrepit cabin on the edge of a cliff, overlooking the small, hidden cove where you had landed. The view was incredibly beautiful, you just wished you could enjoy it in better circumstances one day.

Before you could recover from the hike, your captors handcuffed you to a metal bed in the cabin. It was old and rusted, surely not anything you had seen in Asgard. And it was a large bed, and seems as how one hand was cuffed to each side, after a few minutes your arms began to tire. You laid there for a while, your mind wandering. Just as you were remembering the last night you had spent with Loki, you heard a commotion outside. Apparently there were laser cannon things on the face of the cliff, and they were coming out now.

That wasn't the only thing coming out. A hidden door opened from the floor, and people started pouring out of the opening and heading to where your original captors where. All these people where armed with weapons and armor. There as yelling outside, actually it was more like arguing, between two people: the leader of you captors, and a voice you recognized as Loki's. The yelling went on for quite a while before two burly men stormed into your room and yanked you off the bed, after they removed the cuffs. Each one took one of your arms and practically carried you outside, where a massive standoff was happening. 

On one side, the gang (you just assumed it was gang because they were all mean and dressed the same) that had kidnapped you, and then on the other side, floating in ships just off the cliff's edge, was half of Asgard's army. Your well trained eye noticed one man sending a message ship to bring reinforcements. 

Loki stood at the head of his army. (Okay not really his it's his dad's but he's in control now okay??) He had on his helmet, he was carrying his staff, and to be honest he looked really sexy, and you would've just relished seeing him in all his glory, except for the circumstances. The two men carrying you took you out front, where they plopped you on the ground beside a man who you assumed to be the boss man. He was tall, ugly, and mean looking. Perfect gang-leader material. 

You stood up, glaring indignantly at the men who had so carelessly dropped you, and dusted yourself off. Loki was watching you the whole time, and when he finally caught your eye, you winked. Always the cheeky one, you winked whilst being held hostage. #YOLO (I'm sorry......)

Loki smirked slightly in your direction before turning his attention back to the negotiations. 

"Estupido, it appears you have underestimated me. " Loki started. "It seems you thought I would let you take away my beloved angel. You thought wrong. You can give her back now, accept your incarceration for life, or resist, and your entire group will be decimated. Your call."

"And my most dearest Frost Prince, it seems you also have underestimated me. You assume that, if we choose to fight, that you and your fancy army, will win. How do you figure that? I would think that an educated man, such as yourself, would be able to make logical decisions. "

Loki glared holes into his skull. "And I would think that a highway robber such as yourself would at least be able to do basic math, or at least count. But since you seem unable to do that, I shall have to help you. I hate killing people without enlightening them first. " He stepped off his floating boat, onto the cliff, and gestured with his staff as he continued to speak. "Most noticeably, at least to my eye, is that my men outnumber yours probably 2 to 1. Secondly, my men are trained, and have been all their life, and the most advanced technology available. They train for hours everyday. These are warriors, you employ thugs. " Loki stopped and turned to face Estupido, who was now returning Loki's glare.