You get rescued: Bucky

When you woke up, the first thing that greeted you was the familiar cold. It was freezing, but I guess you were locked in a stone basement that had frost on the walls. Your arms were chained above your head, and your legs were spread and chained to the wall, so basically you were standing spread eagle. It was uncomfortable since you couldn't sit, and you couldn't quite stand up. But this was one of the many torture methods they had used on you.  Aaaand you were also back in your old clothes. You had no idea where they had gotten these from; you thought you had burned them to ashes. 

You heard the big cell doors opening up, and looked up just in time to see Andre, your old handler, step into the room. He, of course, was wearing warm clothes, while you were still stuck in threadbare rags. His bald head glistened in the light of the single light bulb hanging from the ceiling. 

As he slowly walked towards you with a menacing smile on his face, flashbacks started to besiege your mind. You remembered the first time you had met Andre, and the first time he hit you. You could see your first fight, and then the first trip to the medical room. You saw the first time you had beaten anyone in a fight, and you could see your opponents bloody face being carried away on a stretcher. All of the defining moments of your training were coming unbidden to your mind, and you couldn't shake them off.

Meanwhile, Andre was standing directly in front of you, enjoying the effect his presence had on you. He smiled as you shook like a leaf, straining against your restraints. Your teeth were chattering from the cold, and it was music to his ears. Finally, after all this time, he had his prize fighter back. That meant that the program could get underway once again, with you leading him into success. 

He was going to lead a team of fighters to world domination. Andres smile grew as he thought of the power and wealth his team of ladies would bring to him. He had worked on the Red Room project, he had noticed all its failures and shortcomings. But this program, well, he would do it right. There would be no failure here, and he made sure of it. Success was the only option. 

His reverie was interrupted by a loud explosion. It sounded far off, but that was only because of the heavy metal doors surrounded you, his most prized possession. He took a quick glance at you, and seeing that you were at the height of your most painful memories, strode out of the room to see what was going on. His henchmen followed him, locking the door behind them. 

Andre was pissed. No, that was too weak a word to describe what he was feeling. He was infuriated. How dare someone try to stop him? Didn't they know that what he was building would be the tool to unite the world under one leader? The tool to end wars, poverty, and strife? It would bring peace to all humanity, and everyone would get a chance to live a comfortable, happy life, as long as they listened to him. 

As he reached the end of the corridor leading to your cell, he saw a guard being thrown backwards, into a wall. Andre put his hand out behind him, and one of his personal entourage immediately put a pistol in his hand. He was about to raise it aim in front of him, when a metal Frisbee-like object smacked it from his hand.  Andre looked around in surprise, not sure where the weapon had come from or returned to. Cautiously, he started to walk towards another corner in the hallway, when two men in uniform came storming towards them. The only thing was, these men weren't wearing Andre's uniform.

It was the Winter Soldier, and his buddy Captain America, here to rescue Bucky's girl.

Andre's eyes immediately widened in fright, and he tried to run backwards, but his guards where too slow to move, and soon Bucky caught up with him. He grabbed Andre's shirt in his fist and shoved him up against the wall.

"Where. Is. She." He demanded through gritted teeth.

Over come with terror, Andre could only raise a shaking hand to point the way to your cell. Bucky hesitated for moment, before punching him out and resuming his trek towards you.

You were just beginning to struggle with the aftermath of your flashbacks when you heard banging on your door. After a few seconds of someone struggling to open it,  you could hear voices talking on the other side. Then you heard someone counting, and you had the sense to close you eyes as they reached what sounded like the end of their countdown. It was lucky you did, because they had set a grenade on the door. The door was too thick for the explosion to do much to you, but it crumpled. 

As you gingerly opened your eyes, you could see a figure walk through the haze, and it took you a moment to recognize the figure as your boyfriend, Bucky Barnes. He rushed over to you, giving you a quick once-over before starting to work on your chains. Steve was standing outside the door, guarding you from more of Andres men. As soon as you were loosed from the shackles, you were in Bucky's arms. He held you so tight you almost couldn't breath. 

How you got out of the base was a complete blur to you. You were half starved when Bucky found you, and you were so tired, plus he was practically holding you to his chest the whole way out. But you couldn't wait to get on that plane home.

Back at your apartment, after a trip to the hospital, Bucky took a quick shower then joined you on the couch. He wrapped both of his arms around you and held you close.

"I was so afraid when Clint told me he lost you. I thought I had lost you forever."

You were too tired to speak, so you responded with a kiss on his cheek.

Just as you about to drift off, you heard him whisper in you ear "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

_________________________________________

Hey guys! I'm going to be gone on a trip for 2 weeks, and I'm gonna be super busy, but I'll do my best to get the rest of them written up, then uploaded when I get home.

Hope you're all having a great summer!!