When he gets jealous...Part One

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So apparently I have a thousand plus reads on this little book of mine?!?!?!??! Insanity!!!!!

Kay, but seriously thank you all so darn much!!! You guys mean so much to me, as do all the votes and comments and things, but the fact that...A thousand reads....Thats spectacular. I am so surprised I have gotten this far, but now that I know I can actually do this, I plan on making preferences until I either die or Wattpad kicks me off.... So without further ado, here is something special for you. Hey look, it rhymes....

Bruce: When Bruce gets jealous, he doesn't really like to show it, but like what guy does? Anyways, he will usually just walk away, because he doesn't want to get mad at whoever is talking to you. He's usually pretty comfortable with other members of the team talking to you, unless they get overly flirtatious. They are pretty good about that though, they wouldn't dare volunteer to get hulk smashed!! Anyways, after the guy whos talking to you goes away, or your driving home or whenever you two are alone, he usually lets his anger and annoyance show just a little bit. One time he was really mad, and he almost hulked out whilst driving. Not fun. So you usually just walk away from the guy thats bugging you and go and find Bruce, making sure he knows that you love him the bestest and would never leave him for anyone.

Bucky: Okay, we can all see Bucky getting like super duper jealous, pretty easily. Like, he grew up in the era where guys would get into serious shoot ups if a guy even looked at another guys girl the wrong way. If you're Bucky's girl, you're his girl, and he will get mad at any guy that tries to argue. Usually, if the setting is more on the casual side, he'll take his glove or sweater off to expose his arm, and then he'll drape his arm either around your shoulders or your waist. If that doesn't do it, then he'll start kissing your cheek, your temple, your nose, but not your lips because those are the last resort. If all else fails, he has been known to start a full on make out session right there, just to make the guy uncomfortable enough to leave. But, if Bucky isn't right there right away, and he notices the guy getting too close or even touching you, he gets fuming mad. Like, I'm not even joking, he'll just punch the guy's lights out right away. Then you'll have to leave before the cops come, and he'll usually sulk for the rest of the day until you kiss him better.

Clint: Clint gets right into the conversation. He knows that you would never let a guy touch you unless you wanted it, and he knows 100% you love him and only him, so whenever a guy gets on his nerves, Clint returns the favor. If you're talking about anything on the news, he will take over the conversation and the guy will get weirded out and leave. If you're dancing for some reason, Clint will simply just push the guy away and step right in to take his place. If the guy is telling you jokes, Clint will tell dirty jokes. Not super dirty ones, he leaves those for more intimate gatherings. And then he'll laugh really obnoxiously at them. So basically, he will just force himself into whatever activity your doing with the offending man.

Loki: He simply wouldn't let any other guy be near you. Plain and simple. Well, only mainly because of this one incident that happened just when you two started going out. You had taken him to a restaraunt, and he had gone to the washroom, only to see the waiter flirting with you when he got back. He was so enraged at first he couldn't do anything except stand there and turn red. When he collected himself , he grabbed the man by the shoulders and flung him into the table next to yours. He was about to pounce on him, but you quickly grabbed his hand and literally dragged him out into the streets. Unfortunately, the waiter recovered faster than you could run, and there ended up being a fight in the streets. Needless to say, you ended up spending date night at the police office while Tony negotiated bale. And so after getting a good earful from you, Loki did his best to stay away from repeating that situation. However, that didn't stop him from seeing looks guys sent your way. He didn't do anything right then, just held you closer. But later that night, he would simply slip away, leaving you in the care of his brother with strict instructions. Then he would find whoever was looking at you and , uh, talk to them.

-------------------------
Okay hopefully I'll be able to put up part two tomorrow!!! I just want to do a really good job on these, so it might take a bit.