The first time their kid swears Part one

This is going to be long, so there will be two parts to this preference. Thanks to ConverseNinja45for requesting this idea!

Bruce: It was the middle of summer, and Bruce had just gotten home from the lab, so it was about 7 at night. You, his wife, were over at a friends house and didn't expect to be home until later, so Bruce decided he would order pizza for himself and your guy's son, Austin, who was about 10 at the time. Bruce called up the stairs to let Austin know he was ordering pizza, and Austin yelled back and asked if they could watch a movie while they ate. Bruce said yes, and Austin was on his way down ,(running, of course, because thats what boys do) when he tripped over some laundry and crashed into a wall. The next thing Bruce hears is a loud thump, followed by a strangled, little voice whisper yelling "FFFFFUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!" Now Bruce never uses this kind of language at home, and neither do you, so he was very curious as to wear his son learned that colorful word. But he was more concerned his head at the moment.

"Son? Are you okay?" He asked cautiously as he crept up the stairs.

"Yeah, I think so...." Austin answered, still a little shocked at what had happened.

When Bruce got to the top of the stairs, he could see Austing sitting in the middle of the hallway, rubbing his head with a bewidlered look on his face. There was also a large, head shaped dent in the wall. He went and sat down on the floor next to Austin, who crawled into his lap, doing his best to hide his tears.

"Son, do you remember what word you said?"

"Yeah..."

"Where did you hear it?"

"At school."

"From who?"

"The big kids. They say it alot."

"Okay. Do you know what it means?" Bruce was starting to get nervous, hoping he wouldn't have to explain the meaning.

"No."

"Well, that's okay. You don't need to know what it means, not yet, but just remember that its a bad word, and Mommy and Daddy don't want you to say it anymore, okay?"

"Okay Daddy." Just then the doorbell rang.

"Well, buddy, it looks like the pizza here!"

Bucky: Bucky was leaning on the kitchen counter, looking over his seven year old sons homework. It was math homework, and even Bucky was having a hard time understanding the instructions. Asher was sitting on the other counter top, where Bucky had placed him, and playing with his favorite cars as he told his dad about his day.

"And then after art class, it was time for music, so we got to walk down to Miss Minnies room. I like her room, there's lots of things in there."

"Hmm, that's good." Bucky was only half listening, because these instructions where so damn hard to understand!

"She played the piano, and we sang lots of songs, and she let us use the macaras."

"The what?"

"The macaras. Their like shakers, with handles."

"Oh, you mean maracas!"

"Yeah! That's what i meant. You're so smart daddy!"

"Sure, lil buddy."

"Anyways, then it was recess, and I was going to go play on the slide with James (A/N who is gonna be Steve's kid ) but then the bullies wouldn't give me my shoes, so I went and found the teacher. They can be real assholes sometimes. But then the teacher made them give me my shoes, and me and James wanted to play tag instead."