When He gets jealous......Part two

Sorry this has taken to so long to update! But hopefully it's good enough that you'll forget about the wait once you've finished reading it....

Sam: He got jealous very easily. Usually it was because a guy looked at you the wrong way, and since you two went out a lot, this happened frequently. When this happened, Sam would put his arm around you, pull you closer to him, or some other PDA. You could always tell when he was jealous, because he kinda zoned out from the conversation you were having because he would be concentrating on how he could make the other guy go away. His grip on your hand might tighten, and his face would always become hard, his eyes narrowing into slits and his jaw would clench. You would have to get in his face to get his attention back, and sometimes the only way to get his attention back on you was to kiss him. I mean, neither of you minded, so it wasn't all that bad. But you still found him absolutely adorable when he was jealous.

Steve: Now that Steve could actually get a girl, he wasn't going to give her up very easily, so he was often very protective of you. When he got jealous, he was fairly decent at hiding it, because he couldn't exactly flip out on the guy and ruin his Captain America image. He would usually just grab your hand or pull you closer, then kinda sulk until he forgot about the guy who was flirting with you. If the guy was really in your face and just being a creep, then Steve would do something about it, like shove the guy away and run away with you, or if he was really mad, he almost punched a guys lights out once. He was reallly hard to calm down after that, but he finally got back to himself after cuddling you for a few hours. 

Thor: Thor is almost clueless when other guys flirt with you, so he only gets jealous when its super obvious or they are gettting much too close to you. Then he'll come up to you and just pull you away without an explanation, or he'll politely ask the man to go away. Sometimes, he'll just hammer the man to next weeek. Then he's really insecure for a bit until you assure him that you would never leave him for someone else. After that, he sticks to you like glue, making sure nobody has the opportunity to make a move on you.

Tony: Tony gets insecure as hell. He's always scared that you'll get tired of his "playboy" attitude and leave him for some guy thats not like that. So he's always anxious when you go to an event together, and he almost never lets you leave his side. If a guy tries to flirt with you, he'll politely tell them to fuck off, okay maybe not that politely, and then he'll kinda sulk for a bit. Afterwards though, he'll be sure to pay special attention you to make sure you know how much he loves you. If he's really drunk when a guy makes a move on you, then things get physical. Tony gets very aggressive when he's intoxicated, and its nearly impossible to drag him away from starting a fight. You usually enlist Thor and Steve to hold him back while you tell the other guy off, and get his friends to make him leave. He is really possesive about you after that, so the private after party gets a little heated. ;)

Hey guys, sorry this is short and kinda crappy, but I ran out of ideas and had to stretch it thin. So yeah, sorry about that, but remember if you guys have any ideas for things for me to write about in the future, feel free to comment or whatever. 

Alright, love you guys, bye.