Your favorite thing about him

Alright, so I wanted to update you get rescued , but finals are coming up and I'm really busy with stuff right now, so I don't have time to type it up. But I am working on it, don't worry. I just thought yall might enjoy an update, cuz it's been forever since the last one. So here goes.

Bruce: He was so gentle around everyone, even when he was boiling angry, and you knew that took a lot of self control. And seems how that is a skill you lack, you kinda envied him for his self control.

Bucky: His self sacrifice. Bucky was always doing things for other people. He protected Steve all their lives pretty much, and when he got his life figured out after the Winter Soldier, he was always helping out charities. He wanted so badly to do good, and he was willing to give up himself to do it.

Clint: You loved his work ethic. It always amazed you how he could work and work and work, and hardly be tired. He was never too tired to help, and he always did his best to get the job done. He never relaxed till he was finished, and that's something you admired.

Loki: This sounds weird, but you admired Loki's empathy for other people. Yeah, he killed people and tried to take over the world, but once he calmed down, he showed such a heart for underprivileged teenagers. Kids in foster care, orphans, street kids, he understood how it feels to be unwanted, and not belonging. He could connect with these kids, and the spirit he put into helping these kids was very inspiring.

Sam: You loved how Sam was a stick-to-it kinda guy. When he commits to something, he's committed till the end. It's very encouraging on days when you feel like giving up. But you also admired how he could be fighting aliens one day, and then having a BBQ in the backyard the next. He was just so versatile.

Steve: His passion. When Steve wants, Steve gets. He never gets it by cheating,he does the same stuff other people do to get the same results, but when he finds something that he wants, he'll do whatever he can to get it. And he's very one track minded until he gets it.

Thor: His inquisitiveness means that Thor is forever asking questions about things, which reveals his thirst for knowledge. And being a bit of a book work yourself, you can't help but admire how willing Thor is to learn everything he can about Earth.

Tony: His bravado may seem annoying or ignorant to a lot of people, but you always admired how he could go and stand in front of people for hours and never be awkward or make a mistake. Compared to you, who was forever making mistakes and being a goof, Tony was magnificent simply because he didn't mind attention.

------------------//-------------------

Alrighty and there's another update. I have a question....

Would you guys read a supernatural preferences/imagines book if I wrote one?? It would probably only include Dean, Sam, Castiel, and John, maybe other ones as I watch the show more.

But I want you guys to comment on if you would read it or not.

Thanks.....