Chapter 10

This is probably the shortest chapter I've ever written so sorry..

Also, please read the thing that I post after this!!
----------------------

-Ali's POV-

The first night we got to Florida Carter took me to this really fancy restaurant, and everyone in the building looked at us weird because I'm pretty sure we were the only ones in the whole place younger than 30. Instead of just ignoring them, Carter decided to make stupid faces at them which caused us both to start laughing. We ended up getting kicked out of the restaurant before we even got our drinks.

For the rest of the week we either just stayed in the hotel or went to the beach. On the second to last day in Florida we went to look at the house. Within five minutes of being there Carter told the lady selling it that he would buy it. She said we could move in next week if we wanted, which of course made Carter super excited.

"I'm so happy to finally be moving to Miami. I've always wanted to, plus you're coming with me so that makes it even better." He pulled me close to him and kissed me.

----

"I can't believe we're leaving already, it feels like we just got here." I said to Carter as we got on our flight back to Texas.

"I know..but we'll be back soon."