Chapter 9

Okay so most of the chapters are probably gonna be about this short because I'm going to try to update more in the next couple of weeks since I haven't in forever. (so basically instead of making one or two long chapters in just gonna do a bunch of short ones)
----------------

~Carter's POV~

"Are you still awake?" I whispered, not really expecting a reply since it was 4 in the morning.

"Yeah" Ali said as she rolled over and laid her head on my chest.

"So I've been thinking about something lately and we don't have to do it if you don't want to but..what if we moved?" There was no response for a while, so I decided to continue talking. "We don't have to, like I said I was just thinking that it might be nice to have our own place, that way we could be alone whenever we wanted instead of sharing the house with three other guys..and I still have a ton of money saved up and stuff so we could actually get a pretty nice place."

"That sounds great actually. I was thinking about that the other day.. Where we we go though?"

"What?"

"Like, would we stay close to San Antonio, would we even still be in Texas?"

"I mean, it doesn't really matter I guess, we could stay close to here if you wanted to.. But I was actually thinking about maybe looking into places in Florida. Like around Miami." There was another long pause after I said that.

"Okay."

"Okay?" I was actually a bit shocked when she agreed so quickly.

"Yes, I've kind of always wanted to go to Florida, and if you really want to move there then I think its a great idea."

We laid there talking for a while longer, but even after Ali fell asleep I couldn't stop thinking about moving. Its something I've wanted to do for a really long time, and now that it might finally happen I'm really excited.

---

~Ali's POV~

I woke up to the sound of clicking. I opened my eyes and looked around the room, Carter was sitting at his desk typing something on his computer.

"Morning beautiful" he smiled when he saw I was awake.

"Good morning. Why are you up this early?" I asked when I noticed it was only 8:30 in the morning, he usually sleeps for half of the day.

"I haven't been to bed yet. I couldn't stop thinking about moving so I got up and decided to look for places in Miami."

"Have you found anything you like yet?"

"No not yet..I'm starving, do we have stuff to make waffles?"

"I think so, I'll go check."

I was almost done making waffles when I heard Carter run down the stairs. "I found the best place ever, it's perfect for us." I was really surprised at how excited he seemed about moving.

After we finished eating breakfast, Carter insisted I go upstairs with him right away to look at the house.

From the pictures he showed me it looked like a pretty nice place. There was a big pool out back, a master bedroom with a walk in closet and a bathroom, two more pretty good sized bedrooms, another bathroom downstairs, a big living room, and a really nice kitchen.

"So what do you think?"

I'm not really sure why he thought this was the perfect house for us, but it was really nice. "Its great!" Carter smiled at my response.

"So what I was thinking, since your birthday is next week, if you want we could take a trip to Florida and have a little vacation to celebrate your birthday but then also go and check out the house?"

"Okay, I honestly didn't know what I wanted to do for my birthday but going to Florida sounds good."

So four days later we flew to Florida.