Just another day....

Len's POV

*after school*

I went to my house to get a couple dollars of money and raced to the flower shop to buy flowers. Or at least just one rose. I got Rin a yellow rose. But I didn't know that she worked after school at a flower shop....

"Hey, Ritsu? Where does this go?" Rin asked with a flower in her hands. Quickly I hid behind a plant outside before Rin could see me. This was suppose to be a surprise! "They go with the white flowers. Your shift's done," Ritsu, the cashier said and Rin nodded and put a pot filled with white lilies in the center filled with white flowers. I held the yellow rose close to my chest and breathed deeply.

I heard a bell ding and then Rin yelped when she saw me standing on the side with a yellow rose in my hand. "Len! What are you doing here?" Rin asked and I smiled. I was about to hand her the flower when all of a sudden I heard angry screams from Meiko.

"TAKE BACK YOUR FLOWERS YOU DUMB IDIOT I DON'T WANT THEM!! YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH MIKU AND THERE'S NO WAY YOU CAN FREAKING APOLOGIZE FOR THAT!!! YOU HURT LEN TOO, YOU KNOW!!! AND NOW YOU EXPECT ME TO FREAKING FORGET THAT YOU EVER CHEATED AND GO TO PROM WITH YOU?! THAT'S IT. WE'RE DONE!!!"

I watched as a Meiko started hitting Kaito with the thorn-filled roses like she had a baseball bat in his hand. But I didn't feel sorry for him. He did cheat on her. As Meiko was hitting Kaito away, she said words between her hitting.

"THIS. IS. WHY. YOU. DON'T. CHEAT!!!" Meiko screamed furiously and started hitting Kaito with the bouquet more rapidly. "Uh....." Rin said staring at the violence as if she couldn't look away.

"I think we better go now," I said and Rin nodded and I took her hand and ran away from the violent scene. It was no way to tell her about prom.

I took her to a small empty flat space that almost looked like a meadow you see in old movies where the girl dances in it. I looked into Rin's beautiful eyes. Finally now was my chance.

"Rin Kagamine. Will you go to prom with me?" I asked her and placed the yellow rose in her gentle fingers. It had no thorns, at least. Rin was smiling and nodded. Which I'm sure that meant yes.

I want to kiss her again.....

I stroked a strand of her blonde hair gently behind her ear as I leaned closer to her and our foreheads touched. Slowly I kissed her soft lips and I felt her kiss back. I ran my fingers through her blonde hair and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I snaked my hands at the side of her waist and even then. I was still kissing her.

Slowly I let go of her trying to catch up to my breathing. Rin was doing the same. Then we had that awkward silence that we always have. I turned to look at her and I grabbed her hand intertwining our fingers together. I smiled at her. She smiled back. Then we started running again. And I dropped her at her house.

"I'll see you at music practice?" Rin asked and I nodded. She kissed me on the cheek before she went into her house. I stood there dumbfounded. Then my phone started vibrating in my pocket. When I answered it Oliver was talking in it.

"Okay Piko and Aoki aren't going to be the DJs. You and Rin are. Sorry I gotta go now, bye," Oliver said and hung up all of a sudden. I put my phone in my pocket and walked home. When I got there mom and Lenka were already eating dinner.

"Len. Your late. Again," mom said and I nodded and sighed and dropped my backpack on the couch and sat on my seat at the table. I grabbed my spoon and fork and ate my dinner. I couldn't help but quickly finish it.

"Len? You seem happier then usual. It's weird," Lenka said finishing her plate. "I'll do the dishes," I said to her and grabbed her plate and put them in the sink. I got mom's too when she finished and I started washing them. "Len? Is there something you want to talk about?" Mom asked. I couldn't hold my little happiness in. I looked at the two with a smile.