Winter

Rin's POV

I woke up earlier than usual in the morning. Actually I woke up in the middle of the night. I couldn't sleep. So I got up from my bed and drank some orange juice from the fridge. After that I couldn't sleep again because my phone was buzzing and I got texts from an anonymous person.

Unknown: Hey!

Unknown: It's me...your boyfriend

Unknown: I just wanted to tell you about something.

Unknown: You see, I found another girl and...

Unknown: I think I'm breaking up with you.

Unknown: I'm sorry this is the worst thing to do for breaking-up and it's in the middle of the night and everything. But I literally stayed up all night thinking about my decisions and everything.

Unknown: Again, I hope that we could be friends?

Rin: Do I know you?

Unknown: I'm sorry did I get the wrong number?

Rin: I think you did. Anyways I can't sleep and I have no one to talk to

Unknown: You can always talk to me, I guess?

Okay Rin, you are the total opposite of yourself. But I couldn't sleep. And the night shows were boring. There was no anime on only 18+ Japanese movies with a lot of BLEEEEEP. And for some reason I caught my older brother in college, Rinto. Yeah. He was watching them. It was about a few years ago. And mom kicked him out of the house and he lived in his friend Mikuo's apartment for the rest of his life till he went to college.

Rin: Hey what's your name?

Unknown: You first

Rin: Hey are you that guy that I saw in the library?

Unknown: Oh....so your Rin

Rin: Guess

Unknown: Well you gave me a pretty obvious clue

Rin: Yeah. I'm Rin

Unknown: GREAT!!! Nice to meet you Rin!!

Rin: Right....

Unknown: So what's keeping you up at night?

Rin: I don't know. I just had a hard time sleeping.

Unknown: Bad Dreams? Loud neighbors? Robbery on the streets? Dad snoring?

Rin: Unknown

Unknown: Spill sister

Rin: Did you just call me sister?

Unknown: Um...no

Rin: Rinto it's you isn't it!

Unknown: You caught me! I'm your older brother Rinto!

Rin: RINTO!!!! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU EVER SINCE YOU LEFT TO COLLEGE!!! Why don't you visit us anymore?

Unknown: Mom kicked me out of the house, remember?

Rin: Yeah but that doesn't mean you can't stop to visit!

Unknown: Just too caught up in studies

Rin: So were you the guy in the hood? The one with the journal?

Unknown: Actually, Rin. I know nothing about that. And I want to know about this guy. I have dad's protective genes.

Rin: Yeah yeah he was wearing a hood and had blue eyes. And a journal. With a paper plane in his hands.