Mikuo Hatsune and Corpse Party

Len's POV

Ugh why did this have to happen? This whole time I thought that I was able to ask her out at that dance. But now it's going to be awkward and weird asking my FUTURE SISTER. But now I pushed her away. I didn't mean to make her cry. I honestly didn't. Then I heard the bathroom door open. But I was in too much pain to get up from sitting on the ground in the corner. "Len. Ugh. You," a guy in teal green hair said. He hated me because I broke up with his sister, Miku. About a year ago. "Get up from the floor Dandere Trash Boy or I'll smack you with a leek," Mikuo said and I groaned and got up and stood up. "And wash your face. No one wants to see a grown teenage boy cry," Mikuo said and I turned on the sink and began washing my face. I dried it with a towel from my gym bag that I took with me and Mikuo entered a stall door.

I was still in pain. I hurt her again. That's what I wanted to prevent. "Anyways you have to tell me what happened to you. I could possibly help you. IF you date my sister again," Mikuo said. I sighed and just told him what happened anyways. I had nothing else to do besides hurt Rin again. And I didn't want to hurt her three times already. After that Mikuo went in the stall and talked to me from the outside. "I can help you with that. I'll date Rin. And prevent her from getting hurt. You date my sister, Miku. Then. Everyone's happy," Mikuo said. It actually wasn't a bad idea. Mikuo had a thing for girls like Rin. He never really showed up to class and he didn't see the incident happen to Rin in freshman. Or he had a thing for blondes. I don't know which.

Still, it wasn't a bad idea. Mikuo wouldn't hate me. Rin wouldn't be hurt. And Miku wouldn't make fun of Rin, possibly. "Okay. But you have to promise not to hurt her," I said and Mikuo flushed the toilet and came out with a smirk. "Promise." He raised his right hand then went up to the sink to wash it. "And make yourself look more attractive. My sister isn't dating someone who went through something like that," Mikuo said and I nodded and went out of the bathroom carrying my gym bag then got out my phone from my pocket and texted Miku. Surprisingly I still kept her number.

Len: Miku

Miku: Len? You haven't texted or talked to me in a year!

Len: Meet me at the mall. And take all the time you want. I'll be waiting.

Miku: Um, okay? Mikuo's there and he promised me to buy more leeks. So I'll come. Definitely.

Len: Thanks

Miku: Why do you want to meet up with me at the mall? I thought you hated malls!

Len: I know. I'll explain everything when you get there.

Miku: Okay! Bye-Bye Banana!

Len: Later Leek!

I think I was already patching things up with Miku. Miku came here faster than expected. So we went to the food court and she ordered leek soup and I got a banana split. "So, why are you here?" Miku asked is a smile on her face. "I want to get back together," I said and the smile on Miku's face faded. "Len, I really liked you. I did. But after what you did? I don't know if I can still like you again," Miku said then I grabbed her hand. "What beautiful fingers you have," I said smiling and entwined her hands with mine. Miku blushed. "L-Len. Um...okay. I always wanted to get back together. I missed the old Len. Looks like he's back," Miku said and played around with my fingers. "Thank you," I said and kissed her forehead. Miku smiled and we walked out of the mall holding each other's hand. I tried to think she was Rin. I still wasn't over her. I didn't want her to get hurt. I don't want to hurt anybody. But now I'll have to be the Jock Len. The Old Len. The bully Len.

Rin's POV

"Rin you have to try this game!" Piko said and pulled me in front of the TV. I should have known. When they said "Arcade" they meant "Piko's private living room" because when we were at the front of the arcade talking, it was the exit. He handed me a controller and I started playing. I forgot what it was called. I think it was Corpse Party and we got to play on multiplayer. I was Naomi and Seiko, Piko was Yoshiki, Ayumi, and Mrs. Yui, and Oliver was Satoshi and Yuka. Aoki and Yuki were hanging out with Miki watching some sad movie. I just heard crying from the other room.

*hours later*

"HURRY UP AYUMI'S GOING TO DIE!" Oliver yelled at Piko. "I'm trying to find her! Maybe I should go to the pump room!" Piko said pressing his controls like crazy. "No Ayumi's going to die and get stuck in the drain!" Oliver said. "Just hurry up and find her!" I yelled and Piko finally found her. "Wasn't hard now. Was it?" Oliver asked and Piko was panting like a dog. "Dude. I had 5 seconds left," Piko said and slouched on the couch. "Hold on, where are you, Rin?" Oliver asked. "I'm in that bathroom where Seiko died," I said and Oliver nodded and pressed his controls and found the girl's bathroom. In the game. Then the doorbell rang. "Rin's getting it," Oliver and Piko said at the same time. I groaned and walked to the front door and opened it. I was actually hoping it was Len. Instead it was Mikuo.

"Oh. Hi Mikuo," I said and Mikuo smiled. "Do you want to hang out at the park?" Mikuo asked. I shook my head. "Playing video games with Oliver and Piko already," I said to Mikuo and his smile slowly faded. "Hey Rin who is it?" Piko asked. "It's Mikuo!" I yelled back. "Let him in if he wants to come!" Oliver yelled back. Mikuo's smile returned. "Yeah. You can come in," I said and he took a seat on the couch next to me. It was uncomfortable. The way he put his arm draped on the top of the couch and rooked like he out his arm around me. I shivered and picked up my controller and started playing. "You know, we don't have anyone to play as YUKA," Oliver smirked and threw a controller at Mikuo. Yuka was the 14 year old at acted like she was 2. Mikuo groaned and started to play. Because apparently Yuka's still missing. Well I'm glad that his arm wasn't around me anymore.

*another hour later*

"HOW DOES LOOKING AT OTHER PEOPLE'S SUFFERING KEEP YOUR SANITY?!" Oliver yelled when he bumped into Morishige in the game. "THAT'S MAYU'S INSIDES!" I said yelling at the screen, too and Mikuo chugged a cup of soda. "Don't look at me....Shige-Nee....Stop Staring....at my insides......" The game spoke. "Called it!" I said and Morishige started screaming when he heard it. "Rin, everyone knew that," Piko said and continued gaming again and I focused again.

*few minutes later*

"STUPID NAOMI!!! YOUR GOING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED!!! GO BACK WITH THE REST OF THE GROUP!!!!" I said and started to watch whatever was on the tape I saw. "Hurry up, Rin! Or else Naomi will be dead!" Oliver said and he played as Ayumi and gave Sachiko the tongue. Finally I made it out and joined them. "Good ending...please good ending...." Piko said crossing his fingers while button mashing the controls. The group walked to the fence and did the reverse "Sachiko Ever After Charm" and they all made it out alive. Well, the remaining. "GOOD ENDING!!!!" Oliver, Piko, and I screamed out loud and Mikuo just sat on the couch looking annoyed.

"Well clearly, you need to get out," Piko said pointing to Mikuo. He groaned and left the house. Wow what was his problem? He was nothing like his sister, Miku. But then all of a sudden. I remembered freshman. When Miku kissed Len in front of me. This time, it was okay. Since he was my brother now. I guess I should accept the fact that he was with Miku. "Awe man. Next time Len should come. Mikuo's no fun," Oliver said. "Since Len's your brother, Rin. Who are you taking now to the dance?" Piko asked and I shook my head. "I might not go anymore. I don't need a homework pass anyways," I said and Oliver and Piko's eyes widened in shock. "I'm pretty sure that EVERYONE needs a homework pass. Even you, Rin," Oliver said. "I should get going. It is past my curfew," I said and walked towards the door. "See ya later Rin!" They both said and I waved at them and started walking. I was a bit scared since it was night time already. But I'm not a little kid anymore. So I made it back home safely. My mom wasn't home so I did use the house key and changed into my pajamas. Yuki has my dress with her. So it's in good hands. I went straight to sleep. My eyes were tired from the video games. Maybe I might go with the dance. Maybe I'll go with someone different.

Sorry it's a short chapter. I just wanted the next chapter to start the very next day. Honestly. So my plot twist is much more different then other Rin X Len ones. So I'm goin to be fabulous and unique. FA-FA-FABULOUS!!!!