I Swear..

It's been weeks since I've seen or heard from Kai. Chanyeol on the the other hand I've seen often. He took me to a movie one day, and to dinner a couple of times. I went to go see him preform twice but not with EXO.
Kai came into mind a few times. I did miss him. But after everything I kind of felt stupid. I mean I was chasing an old childish love. How stupid... To think that, that kind of love still lingered.
But our young love was pure and innocent. But I wasn't her anymore. And Kai defiantly changed. Chanyeol is good for me. He makes me happy and cares for me.

I laid in bed reading a book when my cousins barged into my room!
"Unni! Unni! Turn on the TV! Bali!" Little Peter squealed.
"What? Why?" I ask confused reaching for the remote. But Andy snatched and turned to a certain channel. It was EXO.
"So our next question is what is you ideal type of girl?" The host asked the group. The boys blush and laugh cutely but Kai takes the microphone first.
"Ah..uh. Hello my name is Kai and I'm the Dancing Machine of EXO. My ideal type is someone sweet. Innocent. Pure. Loving. Beautiful inside..." Kai trailed looking distant in thought.
"Whoa, could you be talking about a certain girl Kai?" The host asks eagerly.
"Ani!" Chanyeol yells but laughs it off. "We all are single and plan to focus on our career." He finished.
Kai stared at him with daggers.
"Actually...ne. There is a girl." Kai says abruptly.
"Oh?"
I watched the TV wide eyed. Waiting for him to finish talking. My heart raced. Seeing him on tv sent my feeling overboard. Oh how I missed the fool of a jerk.
"A childhood love. My first love." Kai said looking straight into the camera.
I immediately turned off the tv and froze.
"Unni... What's going on?" Andy asked sitting next to me on my bed. Peter stood there and rubbed my back.
"Unni, does Hyung love you?" He asked quietly.
"Ani. He doesn't know I what love is." I answer as a tear rolled down my face.
They say there with me for awhile and hugging me a few times. They did 'aeygo' to cheer me up. After they left I got a phone call from Chanyeol.
"Hello?" I answer.
"Hi. Did you watch?"
"Ne."
"I didn't know he was going to say that. Ignore it. You're doing great without him. And he doesn't deserve you. He has a girlfriend. But won't even be honest about that to the public. And-"
"Chanyeol! It's okay. I'm fine.. Gomawa."
"Oh. Okay.. If you wanna do anything tomorrow I'm free?" He said wearily.
"Haha come watch a movie with me tomorrow." I laugh.
"Arasso!"
"Good. Jal-ja! Sleep well."
"Goodnight Sueyoung."
And with that I headed to bed. But before I shut my eyes to drift to sleep, I noticed I had a voicemail.
I listened carefully...
"Hello? Sueyoung please answer.. It's me Kai. I swear to you me feelings are pure. This whole girlfriend thing is just for the group. They think it would boost my views and the popularity of the group. I swear.. Please trust me. I'm the same JongIn from back then. Well not the same but my love is the same. You are innocent, pure, re most caring woman in the world. You are my world. I wish I'd never let you leave. I wish I could of held you and kissed you and confessed to you. I regret not doing so many things. I love you Sueyoung... Goodnight. Believe me. I swear I'm telling you the truth."
By the end I was crying. My heart get and my mind was confused.
"What a great way to end the night." I mumbled.