Good Times

The concert was great and I actually had a great time. We went backstage after the concert to see the members. And also because I wanted to catch up with Kai. Gosh it's been so long since I've seen him..
He looks great! And his dancing, his dancing was absolutely amazing! He knew exactly how to move his body. And his sexy smirk made the fans go crazy. My little cousin Peter worshiped him. I giggled when Kai looked down at me from the stage and blew me a kiss. The girls around me claimed it was for them, I let them have it. I've never seen this side of Kai. He was always to quiet and shy when we were kids. He was the gentleman and cute boy who live next door. In grade school he brought me flowers for my birthday and sang to me in front of the class. Back then I was so embarrassed but now when I think back... I found it so cute and charming. He was always there for me. As we got older my heart felt something different for him. I was so scared to confess to him back then. And then when I found out that I was moving, I gave up completely. I never told him that I loved him. I love him more than a friend. Why am I even thinking about this now?
"Stop!" I tell myself smacking my head. I want patiently in the room for Kai. People are there talking and congratulating each other for the successful concert. Some of the girls looked at me with a sour look.
"Who is she?"
"Who knows..."
I sit there pretending not to hear them.
"Noona! They're coming!" Peter yells over to me. I smile back at him and because he's so cute. "Good job Hyeong D.O! You guys were awesome!" Peter exclaims with joy.
"Gamawa! Thank you!" D.O replies patting Peter on the head. Sehun, Lay and Luhan do the same as they walk in. All have showered and are now in regular clothes. Luhan wrestles his hand through his wet hair, flinging drops of water around.
"Yah! D.O yells wiping the water from his face.
"Oh, mian." Luhan softly apologizes. I giggle at D.O's face of annoyance. I look over at the door waiting for Kai.
"He's on his way." Chanyeol says walking through the door. He has a towel around his neck and drying his hair with one end of the towel. He looks very attractive.
"Ah, Thank you."
"So how old are you?" Chanyeol asks.
"I'll be turning 21 in a few months." I answer with my head down. Too nervous to look at him.
"Am I that ugly?" He laughs.
"Ani! no!" I yell looking up at him.
He grins down at me and rustles up my hair.
"You're cute Sueyoung."
"Uh, thank you?" I smile.
I haven't gotten a compliment from a guy in months. And now getting one from a famous Korean idol! I could die happy! Chanyeol's deep husky voice send butterflies in my tummy and make my heart pound in my chest. I can't help but smile when I see him. As I'm looking into his eyes Kai comes through the door.
"Sueyoung!"
"Jongin!" I cry running over to him. We hug and I smell the manly scent of his shampoo. His clothes stick to his damp body as I hug him. I feel awkward since I haven't hugged him in so many years... And now we are older. What could people be thinking if they saw us. I pull aways and flash a smile.
"I'm glad you stayed. Why did you think about the show?" Kai asks anxiously.
"Oh my gosh! It was amazing! I'm so proud of you Jongin."
"I'm glad you liked it. We worked really hard for our fans, and for you."
"Wait.. you knew I was coming?" I ask.
"Ne, Andy and Peter contacted me a few weeks ago. Letting me know my childhood friend was coming home. And in that time, we've gotten close with them, as you can see." He laughed. Turning I see Andy talking with Baekhyun and Chen; and Peter watching Lay and Chaneyeol play guitar. Watching with awe at Chanyeols fingers. I smile at them.
"It seems as if they have grown attach to you guys." I laugh.
"Yes, we love them like they are our brothers. Sueyoung-ah, do you remember when we were kids and I took you out on our special day once a month?"
"Haha, yes I do remember. My favorite one probably is the time you took me to get I've cream in July. We went to the park and walked around. We stayed out until late at night and you sang to me under the stars. You held my hand until we got home and gave me a small chain for my backpack." I sigh with a smile remembering that night. The night I almost confessed.
"Ohh, I remember that. That was fun, it was so beautiful too. My favorite is when we went to the Zoo. We fed the animals and the parrot tried to eat your hair. Haha! You freaked out! But I also liked the time we went to the aquarium and the shark swam above us... you got scared and grabbed ahold my arm. You never let go until we were out. I felt like your special hero..." he trailed off as if reliving the memory.
I look away too nervous to make eye contact. I can feel my face burn, threatening to turn bright red. It's so funny how even to this day Kai can make me feel so vulnerable and childish.
"Yah! are you going to share her?" Baekhyun yells across the room.
"Ani!" Kai pouts pulling my arm. I laugh at the two. All of a sudden all the boys stand in protest.
"Yah, why can't we get to know her?" Luhan whines.
"I want a noona!" Sehun shouts.
"Kai, share!" Kris glares at him.
"What is she a toy?" Chanyeol scolds the members.
"Chanyeol's right." Suho states.
"I agree so leave is alone, we have a lot to catch up on anyways!" Kai says and turns away from them.
"Agissh, this guy!" D.O scolds under his breath. Chen walks over and grabs ahold of my hand and says, "Hi, I'm Chen, lets talk." And with that he pulled me aways from Kai and ran out the room.
"Yah!" all the members yell together.