Chapter 4: A Battle with no fists

*This song was not made by me but by Waterflame check him/her out on Youtube as Waterflame89 (I think) please do you'll find some memorable songs ready for you too listen to*

Vote and comment for this happy song *PLAY the song to understand more of the story* and this happy part for me return.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Deathsupdown

We walked up the next 100 steps to the next floor. It wasn't bad if it weren't for the fact that I HAD to carry Dracia on back since I knocked him out on the first floor. Everyone was ahead of me on the 2nd floor where Raxoras said he was on. "Come on you heavy god come on" I said pulling the heavy dragon up the 57th step.

------------------------------------------------------

Siren

I finally have my own perspective in the story so I shall give you my fans, I mean readers the best perspective out of all the other lowlifes. "I see that you have passed the 1st floor congratulations, but I must warn you that was the easiest task" Raxoras said, "So what's the next one?" Winterborn asked. "Survive a 1 minute in a fight with me." "That's not so bad" Seclinette said, "WITHOUT and physical contact, only mental" Raxoras finished, "What? How does that work?" Persphone asked. I looked away from the conversation and stared at the elemental brothers Frost and Flame, it was a funny name me and my friends came up with and it annoyed them, Flame looked cute when he is annoyed. "-using magic" Raxoras explained, "Okay girls huddle up which one of us is the best at magic" Winterborn said as she gathered the heroes up. "We know Flame and Frost can't do magic and Spectro should be used for harder challenges so who out of us five can do it?" Winterborn asked, "Siren" Everyone else said at once looking at me. "I shall be your opponent" I said walking in front of my friends, "Very well prepare yourself for the storm of ages" Raxoras said as he conjured a blue orb of water. I sung a high note and created earth to counter any other water spells and I got ready to attack but Raxoras disappeared and I heard water crashing down behind me and I used my mind to create a earth barrier at my back. I jumped forward and sung a few more notes and created an island and lifted it into the sky and threw it at Raxoras. The island flew slowly towards my target and I lost track of time as the island crashed down onto the ground, "TSUNAMI" Raxoras shouted as he spawned a massive 50ft wave at me. Remember readers the battle field was pure white so there was nothing but white space and white ground it was like a simulation. So we really did conjure these things out of thin air, now back to the story on hand. I sung like I never did before as my life depended on it and I created a massive earth wall to stop the water from destroying everything in the white domain and it did. I thought I could catch Raxoras off guard as he continued to push my defenses with the wave so I sung a little song and started to create a MASSIVE orb of earth high above in the sky. Weirdly clouds started to appear as more and more earth piled up, after a few seconds I finished my short song and what I held with my mind was 50 tons of soil and rock. I lifted it high above the wall and threw it over the wall and waited for a loud crash but I was rewarded with nothing. I flew above the wall and stared at what had stopped my attack. It was a massive whirlpool, it was wide enough to swallow the earth bomb hat I created and it did. The whirlpool had to be around 50km wide, enough to engulf the capital city, "Here's my present" Raxoras shouted as he electrocuted the whirlpool and threw it at me. A massive whirlpool that sparked electricity flew at me at incredible speed and I was hit with a megaton of water and energy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Mirage

After 30 seconds or so the water cleared up and Siren was standing on the ground soaked and tired. She was panting heavily and Raxoras landed with a soft thud nearby, "Your friend survived 1 minute you may pass" he said as he tapped his staff onto the ground and disappeared. Right after Raxoras disappeared Siren fell... hehe i'm gonna be in trouble Siren didn't want that part to be in the story.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Persphone

Everyone was heading to the next flight of stairs when all of a sudden we heard Death grunting behind us and I turned to see a tired Death collapsed on the top step. "Hey slow poke we have to go to the next floor" I hollered, "I'm tired I can't do it" Death said without opening his eyes, "Your story sucks" I said provoking the sleeping lizard. "Okay let's go" Death said getting up and flying with Dracia towards me.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Winterborn

At the third floor a white haired person next to a female red haired girl was waiting for us. The white haired person looked feminine but I presumed him male since.. you know female's body... duh. "My name is Arcan I hate all of you" the Red haired girl said in a grumpy voice, "ughh you are so annoying" the white haired god said rolling his white blank eyes. "HEY it's Arcan my OC he's a (blocked out due to Spoilers.) We heard a scream down the stairs, it was Persphone's voice and Death walked up the stairwell and flopped Dracia onto the floor. "Hey it's TOTALLY my character Arcan and my other REAL OC Canra" Death said. "Okay you know what, let's get this over with you have to fight us with only your weapons nothing else pick now or die" Arcan said annoyed, "He's grumpy take your time" Canra smiled as she floated towards us. Canra looked like a human except the fact that she was a fairy goddess, probably the opposite of Arcan the grumpy one. "I'm in this one, Arcan can take souls out of people and since I am a soul myself he can't do much damage to me" Spectro said closing the first spot, "I'll go I used to be a blade dancer mind you" I said using the frost storage and taking out my daggers of Everwinter. "You use short weapons as well?" Seclinette asked surprised, "you think you know everything about your OCs?" I said smiling as I stood next to Spectro who used his magic to make a red and black Valkyrie spear. "Never knew you were a female" Death said as he stared at the equal match up, which made Spectro look back in anger. I wanted to touch the spear since it looked like it was a  soft slime thanks to the colours of red and black but I knew better. And with that the battle started.