Chapter 3: Futuristic Nightmare

*This song was NOT made by me but by Natewantstobattle check him out on Youtube he's an awesome singer give him some credit love and all of the above.*

------------------------------------------------------------------

Deathsupdown

Months have passed since i finished building the castle with the Fighting Five. I've been training myself and the Five to FAR new heights as our castle had a training room installed which could have the ability to change the gravity AND time speed. After I had trained the Five they would train the soldiers we had recruited from a nearby village. This process has happened for a long time making our soldiers stronger than the average soldier. I had to estimate that each soldier had enough power to destroy the moon. But something had been bothering me for some while i kept having weird dreams of people dying..., was it me that's killing them? Or something else? I didn't know which one it was but everyday the dreams seemed to be getting more vivid. Why was it tortured so? Is there something wrong i did? I don't understand any more but i ignored it for a few weeks before it bit me back and the dreams changed to something worse every time. But sooner or later i slipped into a deep nightmare one that felt.. real.

"Where am I?" i asked myself as i got up from a black and white tiled floor.I looked around the decrepit place and i saw familiar posters of animals on the wall. "Freddy Fazbear's Horror attraction?" i realized out loud "Why am i here?" All of a sudden i heard the crackling of electricity inside the office that was nearby. I looked in and saw the dead body of the night guard. He's head was badly mutilated and it gushed out red liquid at an alarming speed. His shirt turned red from the blood and i realized that the only person who could have done this- Springtrap. I walked out of the office and down the hallway in front of it i knew what i had to find a monster called the purple guy. I continued to walk down the hallway and i followed the inhumane bloody finger marks on the wall. "You enjoy killing do you? Well i have a treat for you.." i said to myself. I finally found Springtrap standing at the end of the last hallway. "I found you, are you ready to taste your own medicine?" i asked Springtrap "hhhhhhh" Springtrap said with pain "I thought so too" i replied as i charged at Springtrap to give him back his pain. I tore off his arms and his lower body in an instant and left his oil leaking body to rot in the corner of the hallway. I turned around to see the phantoms of the animatronics standing at the end of the hallway. "Right.. you haven't been freed by the night guard since he met his end" i said to myself "Your not sposed to be here" Phantom Freddy said with a distorted voice. "No, but i can still save as many people as i can before i leave" i admitted "I'm freeing you wether you like it or not." I put out my arms and used my magic to try and free the souls that have been trapped for ages before and i was greeted with an overwhelming pain in my entire body. "Grrrhhh you can't fight back you are leaving this place one way or another you didn't deserve this" i said,  "Nether did they from your universe your the last hope you are the night guard" one of the phantoms said. The pain intensified but i kept going and i was rewarded with the animatronics falling limp as the spirits of the children left their prison. I felt a cold hand touch my shoulder and i turned to see a ghost child smiling. "Thank you, but it wasn't you who had to free us" the child said "you still have to save the others they had the same pain as us." I was baffled by what this child said how did he know i was from another universe and who were the others? More children? I didn't realized how tired i was and when i tried to take i step i fell over and i fainted...

When i woke up i woke up in a barren wasteland. I got up from the dark blue ground and brushed off the dust that has gathered over my body. I saw my castle in the distance and i decided to go there since i don't even know anything in this wasteland. "How long have i went for? A few years?" i asked myself as i walked into a village. But i didn't realized what the inhabitants looked like because they seemed to be following me. "Huh?" i realized that skeletal villagers were circling around me. "You.. are Death.... you.. died... before.. how.. are.. alive?" one of the skeletons asked "What are you talking about?" i asked. "He..came.. he.. killed... all of us" he replied "Who did?" i asked again. But the restless souls couldn't hold the pain of someone alive and they closed in on me. I flew away from them but i couldn't understand ANYTHING they said. I landed at the door of the castle and i was greeted by the sight of thousands of bones piled up outside of it. I opened the door and a bunch of red glowing glass orbs lit up as i got closer to them. I closed the door behind me and inspected the red orbs and i realized they were spirits but not just any kind, children ones. "Your back?" one of the orbs said to me "You can talk?" i asked "Yes but not for long. We want to escape your the last living person left please help us" the orb said. "Save you from what?" i asked "From Spectro he's your soul why couldn't you contain him?" the orb accused "My soul? What? i don't understand..." i said confused. "He killed all the heroes and no one heard our cries no one was left to save us" the orb explained "We developed a deep hatred for our murderer and now he put us in these orbs to suffer for all eternity." "How can i help then?" i asked trying to take in all the orb said "You have the key please unlock us SAVE US"  the orb said "A key i don't have a key" i said "YOU are the key" i orb said. All of a sudden the hallway filled with anger and sorrow as the orbs bursts out yelling "We can't take the pain no more HELP US SAVE US" they all yelled at once. I ran down the hallway trying to escape the screaming orbs but it was no use there was so many they just kept going on. I entered a massive room which was different from what my castle looked like on the inside and i looked around the black misty room. "Your back to die again?" a voice said "Who are you? Are you the one who killed all these people?" i asked looking around the room trying to find the source of the voice but to no avail. "Yes and you were the one who made it all happen" the voice said from all around the room "What? I would not do such" i yelled at the voice. "Not directly but if you would have helped your friends kill me you would have saved the world but of course you didn't and this is the outcome" the voice laughed. I realized that i was in the future a DIFFERENT one a one where the worst has happened. All this time i was searching for the one who did this and now i found out, the monster, was ME. Chills went down my spine as souls grabbed onto my body pulling me down to the ground. I tried to fight it but i couldn't as it was just too strong and i felt what it was like to be helpless and all of a sudden i woke up.

I woke with a jolt and i got out of my bed and looked out the window. It was the same as before i slipped in to the nightmare. I had a lot of work to do the fate of the world was in my hands...