Chapter 4: Foxy X Mangle

*Song does not belong to me but to the creators of Captain falcon and Super smash melee please support the official release*

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Future Foxy

We were back in our own universe/time line so everything was back to 'normal.' "We're finally back huh Foxy" Vixen said looking around the city that has been wasted by the apocalypse, "Yea it's been a while but home sweet home huh?" "Yep... so what do you want to do? Vixen asked realizing there was nothing to do but go back home which of course none of us want to since we were still pumped from the Seclinette party. "How bout a race back home?" I asked, "Your on I'll have you know I'm much faster than before." "Ready?" I asked again as I got into racing position, "Yes so we go into the building and jump on each roof till we get back home?" Vixen asked, "Yes" I assured. "You know I'm an EXPERT climber" Vixen reminded, "And I'm an EXPERT runner so it's even on both ends climbing a building and running off rooftops." "Ready?... GO!" I said as I took off to the building and started to climb the balconies, Vixen somehow got ahead of me so when she got to the rooftop she knew she had to blast as hard she can or I'll catch up. I reached the ledge of the rooftop of the building and pulled myself over and landed on my hands and knees, I quickly got up and ran after Vixen who was one building away from me. I was closing in on the edge of the rooftop and prepared to jump in which I did. I remembered the adrenaline of jumping at extreme heights things just seemed to go in slow motion before I hit my destination. I hit the next rooftop and did a roll and dashed after Vixen who was slower than me. I closed the gap and managed to be on par with Vixen on the rooftop and we looked at each other for a second before we jumped to the next one. I didn't realize how beautiful Vixen was until I looked directly at her, how was I such a fool? We reached the third rooftop and the restaurant was just up ahead, "Your a good runner" I said to Vixen as we ran across the large flat roof, "Thanks your a good climber" Vixen said trying to hide her cheeks from turning redder than her premade facial makeup. The last jump was a far one so when we jumped Vixen didn't make the jump so when I hit the roof of the restaurant I turned to see Vixen falling 5 stories high. I jumped off the ledge of the restaurant and urged myself to fall faster and when I did I caught Vixen and grabbed a weird Human made vine and swung to the ground. "Wow.. thanks for rescuing me" Vixen said as her face filled with disbelief of what just happened. "It was nothing" I said as we walked towards the restaurant, "We're the only animatronics left to entertain kids.... what can we do?" Vixen asked realizing as she got closer to the restaurant we call home. "We can make a band you and me a duet" I answered, "But I've never been in a band" Vixen protested, "Nether have I, it's a great opportunity." "What are we going to call ourselves? The furries?" Vixen joked, "Maybe.." I trailed off as we opened the doors to home.