Chapter 1: Prologue to Awakening

Many years ago 5 heroes faced an evil of great power the heroes managed to defeat this unspeakable being but not without sacrifice now animals that are fantasy to humans roam the earth claiming it as their own... this is the world of fantasy a world where humans never ruled the earth...

———————————————————————————————————————-

1000 years ago...

Entigama a powerful and evil phoenix wanted nothing but being the king. The king of the world. He ravaged the fantasy world for his own personal gain nothing could stop him.. no one could stop him. Until 5 heroes rose from the ashes to destroy the monster named Entigama. Entigama was defeated but not without sacrifice. The world had been saved but the heroes were never heard of until 990 years later. It was then a powerful dragon would be born holding the powers of both dragon and phoenix one that will chose life or DEATH. This is Future fantasy

————————————————————————————————————-

Present time

It was a school day and our young hero Tetra didn't want to go (like anyone wants to go to school) "Tetra your going to be late" Tetra's mother called from the living room "I don't want to go" Tetra said. "Did you forget the school exchange?" she asked. All of a sudden Tetra opened her eyes she flew out of bed ran down stairs and got ready for school. "Bye mom" Tetra said "bye sweetie" her mom replied as Tetra blasted towards school. It was School exchange day the day where the school changed from a normal "human: school to a fighting one. Once Tetra got to school she met one of her friends- "Hey It's Tetra" said Dragona "Hey Dragona" Tetra said as she waved at her friend. The bell rang before anymore dialoge was said the students ran into the school and went up to class. "Okay Class you all know what day it is today" Said Mr Anterive "SCHOOL EXCHANGE DAY" the class shouted "Yes yes, it is that day now we have to go to the auditorium for a big announcement."

And so once everyone made it to the auditorium it started (duh). "Hello hello" A sky blue phoenix said as she appeared from behind the curtains. "It's so nice to see so much students here, i will be your fighting instructor and my name is Seclinette." Just as everyone heard the name gasps and whispers were heard from the audience. One of the students shouted "HEY! your one of the five heroes that saved the world" "Yes yes i know i am and that's why i decided to be on of the fighting instructor, the others would be coming later on as... problems are holding them back." "Now our first lesson would start today and i want to see how strong you guys are so raise your hand if you want to participate in a battle." Of course Tetra raised her hand she loved fighting "Tetra your so un lady like" Said dragona she on the other hand DIDN'T like fighting. "You there on the right yes what is your name son?" "My name is Rotar" said the young fighter "So Rotar your fighter will be that girl over there." What luck our hero Tetra was chosen she ran up stage and waved at the audience. "What's your name little girl" Seclinette asked "My name is Tetra" Tetra introduced "So Tetra opponent will be Rotar" Who ever passes this fight will move on to fight the winner of the next fight." It was a one sided fight Rotar lost of course but Tetra had made a friend. "And the winner is Tetra" Seclinette announced "Wow your really good at fighting" Rotar said "Oh I'm not that good" said Tetra as a hint of pink was showing. The next battles were so interesting until Tetra came up against a foe she knew she would have trouble. "And the final match of the day is Tetra vs Clockwork" Seclinette said. Seclinette thought she heard Clockwork SOMEWHERE but where she shrugged it off. "My Clockwork you seem to be a time dragon rare in schools" Tetra knew this would be a hard battle. "3 2 1 BEGIN" Seclinette said with the audience. Both dragons charged.. Clockwork tried laying punches on Tetra but she would easily dodge them Tetra knew she was faster but Clockwork was stronger so it was an even match. All of a sudden Clockwork grabbed Tetra's long hair and chucked her to the wall Tetra recovered fast and charged back into battle. This time Tetra landed some punches on Clockwork she knocked him back but he recovered as well. The fight was even until Clockwork used 100 percent power "Tetra do you know why Timedragons are so rare?" Clockwork asked "No.." Tetra answered "Well we're rare because we can stop time neat huh" Clockwork smiled and Tetra knew something bad was going to happen. And she was right Clockwork stopped her in time and he gave her multiple punches before starting time again this caused Tetra to feel all the punches at the SAME time. After some beat downs with the same tactic Tetra felt like falling asleep she slumped to the floor she faintly heard the faint time counting down 5... 4... 3...

—————————————————————————————————————-

Tetra

I didn't know what happened but just before i was going to lose i suddenly was standing my senses were back my sight and hearing. I felt my feet leave the ground as i started floating. Clockwork seemed surprised to see that i was still up. He tried using that time stop technique but for some reason it didn't work when i got past it Clock work was shocked the look on his face made me chuckle on the inside. I charged straight at him giving him a barrage of quick punches i didn't have control but i still did it. After i finished my barrage somehow i managed to charge a blue orb into my hand it got bigger and i fired it at Clockwork. I had won but before i could celebrate i passed out-

———————————————————————————————————————————

Editor

Hey guys it's me death i just wanted to say thank you for reading my story it means a lot i just hope i can get 100 reads and remember everyone can make a difference vote comment and put in your library for more Future fantasy

-Deathsupdown