Chapter 2: A whole new world

*This song was NOT made by made by uncharted waters online and extended by someone else if you want to know who this person is right click on the video box and click get video url and copy the link at put it in the search box remember not made by me or extended by me*

 It will be much appreciated if you tried to listen to the song above. Just click it and it will play.I love this song hope you do as well because it's about time for some new scenery and some new references can you get them all?

------------------------------------------------------

Deathsupdown (All me this time)

After we came back from the world in which Death was a horrible person it was morning for MY world. "So look who decided to come back" Seclinette said behind me "Yes we are back are you happy to see us?" I said as i turned around "Not even close i'm happy i got this letter today" Seclinette said handing me a letter. "What's this for?" i asked "It's a summons by the royal castle you and 2 guests may go to the royal castle today" Seclinette explained "The royal castle wow it must be serious was i too powerful? too good looking?" i joked "I don't know go for yourself" Seclinette said. "Alright the first one would be Clockwork since he's my student and the only one so i guess it's a class trip" i said "the royal castle REALLY omg that's so cool do you mean it?" Clockwork said shocked "Of course" i said. "WOW this is so cool i'll go pack my bags" Clockwork said as he ran home to ready himself for the big trip ahead "The 2nd one will be Tetra i mean it's a perfect couple" i chose. Before Tetra could yell at me Seclinette said that Tetra will be staying as she would be teaching her some new techniques as Seclinette went to the castle before. "Well i guess i'll just randomly choose than Seclinette spin me" i said closing my eyes pointing my finger out. Once she span me i landed on Arch Blade "Well guess your coming with me then" I said "Big mistake i'll have time to train so i can surpass you once again" Arch Blade warned "You wish Robo Dragon" i said as i went to go pack my bags. As a car drove up in front of the school waiting to take Me, Clockwork and Arch Blade to the train everyone from school- students teachers even Sec came out to wave us goodbye. "Goodbye everyone i'll see when i get back" i said waving from the seat inside the car. Once we made it to the train station we got on (duh.) Guess the train was made just for us since there was no one in there. "Alright so this will be an overnight trip so choose a room" i said to Arch Blade and Clockwork "Alright this is so cool the rooms are so luxurious " Clockwork said as he went into every room. The train began to start and we took our seats waiting for the ride to end but it wasn't going to any time soon.... I looked out the window to see many green trees passing by i couldn't believe we were out of the city since i've never really been anywhere else. I was looking outside when i saw a building outside the edge of a nearby city it said in multicolours "Arts and creation academy" how bizarre it looks just like the school one of the characters from Space cats studio's goes to... oh well. The sights were absolutely amazing as we passed by a desert, their was a line of people riding camels following a bright star in the sky. The train seemed to stop in front of a group of natives dancing to their music and we got out to ask them what they were doing. "Ahh newcomers i see you are passing by to see the king and queen please tell me why you have stopped your train?" the chief asked "I believe we are out of gas" Arch Blade said as he made an analysis of the train's status. "mm i see well we can help you there are trees nearby that make excellent fuel. Let us help these travellers in their time of need" the chief announced to the tribe. "Let us help it's the least we can do for you for helping us" i offered making the chief smile "We accept your offer we shall teach you how we work" the chief said. It was fun working with them as the natives sing songs to unify their powers to chop down trees and turn them into fuel. I know any of us could've used our powers to do easily do all the work but where's the fun in that? If their helping us we should do it their way. Once we were all fuelled up the train was ready to go and we waved goodbye to our native friends as we continued where we left off. As we left the desert it was the afternoon and the sun shone onto what looked like the ocean and it looked so amazing i wish i could've swam in it. All of a sudden the train was on a bridge that was very low it was almost on the water and dolphins jumped out of the sea to swim with the train it was so breathtaking with the sights and all. "Death look" Clockwork said as he pointed out the left side of the train. On that side a large shadow was under the water and a water spout appeared out of the water just before a blue whale jumped out of the sea. If Jacksepticeye was here he'd cry as the whale sung a low calm note making the dolphins sing along. All of a sudden the train entered a tunnel and everything went dark, "Hey i can't see a thing" Clockwork said "Nether can i, the only thing i can see is Arch Blade's glow" i said waving my arms in front of me making sure i didn't hit anything if the train moved. "Those are me feet and lights from under NEATH my armour" he said blankly. My hand felt cold glass as i was waving my arms around and all of a sudden we were out of the tunnel and the light hit me... and so did the scenery. We were in the capital and we were still on the coast of the ocean. On the right side the ocean shone like a diamond as ships sailed around like bees. Dolphins were jumping out playing and chasing and people were swimming it was paradise. On the left palm trees swayed to the wind... or the music as people were playing on the grass or having a picnic. The beach started to get larger as we continued to go forward and we saw many, many citizens splashing in the water or playing in the sand. "This is amazing" i said softly "It really is i've never seen sights like this back in our universe" Arch Blade said as he joined in on the sight seeing "Thanks for taking me along with you Death" Clockwork said as he marvelled at the amazing sights of the capital. Soon enough it was night time and the ocean continued to shine and reflect the light of the moon and a large shadow seemed to come closer towards the train. Soon enough i saw that it was a huge ocean cruiser decorated with neon lights which was another great sight to see. "Hey what's this button do?" Clockwork said as he pressed a red button at the back of the cart "Wait don't do it it might be bad" Arch Blade said as he warned Clockwork. But it wasn't as the cart's roof started to open and the night sky was easily seen "Wow so this is what the sky looks like out of the city" Arch Blade said as he looked up into the sky. Stars twinkled and sparkled in the night sky and a shooting star passed by making the night sky light up with northern lights. The wavy lights seemed be like waves of the ocean but it wasn't the only light we saw as what looked like Niagara falls was off in the distance. "Is that Niagara falls?" I said in wonder "whatever it is it's beautiful" Arch Blade said as he gazed upon the neon lights that shimmered behind the falls. The next morning i woke up to the sun peeking above the horizon and the water reflecting the reddish light that shone from the fireball in the sky. Something white caught my eyes and i went to the side of the window and saw the magnificent sight of the castle. "Guys! We made it" I said.