Chapter 3: A Demon's Arrival

*This song was NOT made by me but the amazing E.S. Posthumus in their Unearthed sound track please Check them and Credit them not me thank you*

---------------------------------------------------------------

Deathsupdown

I thought i was dead using so much power to destroy the temple but i wasn't. I woke up severely injured under some golden rubble. I got up and looked up into the sky and it was a weird one since it was night time at the top but the horizon can be seen from all angles. "Where am I? Is this heaven or hell?" i asked myself... no i can feel pain i'm still alive so i decided to go back to the capital. Once back in the capital i used a little bit of magic to make myself invisible, i felt like hostility was rampant towards me. "Did you hear the war ended thanks to the royal army" a citizen said as he walked past me "Yea that Death guy really messed up" a women answered back as the two went behind me. Many other citizens were talking about how it was my fault that the war started and i didn't do anything to help solve the problem in any way. Now they may believe that but i'm sure my friends knew better.. right? I flew towards the school hoping my friends knew better but of course they didn't in fact they were even worse. The school was gathered outside at the back and all the students and teachers were wearing black. It was a funeral for me and everyone was whispering about me.. badly, i walked up the aisle and listened to Seclinette's speech. "Today we are gathered here to honour the death of.. Death. His mistake brought upon his death and sadly we couldn't save him" Seclinette said and that's all i cared to hear before i was done. I turned around and walked back down the aisle with anger boiling in my gut and i heard a crack of lightning behind me striking the grave and everyone screamed. I flew towards the Heroes hall hoping that i would have some respect like have my name on a wall saying how i sacrificed my life for the greater good but nope it wasn't there. Inside most of the heroes like Mirage and Persphone liked me not being alive and all but some others like Frost, Flame and surprisingly Winterborn was sad that i was gone. "It's too bad Death's dead now i kinda miss him "Winterborn said "Yea, well i don't he's a loser, a sad excuse for a lizard" Persphone said "Don't about our friend that way" Flame said warning Persphone of what will happen if she continued "Yes please do stop your bad mouthing, he made a simple mistake but he at least tried to fix it i know it" Frost said. "Your right Frost but the whole city doesn't think the same" i thought as i turned away and flew out the door. This world isn't for me any more i'm leaving.... for good. I flew for a long while and i was sure i was very far away from the hell that was called the capital city and i saw a small town and decided to rest there. I landed in the middle of the town and went into the tavern and sat on a chair and used my magic to heal. After i was done doing my business i looked around and saw a bunch of people just sitting down relaxing. But one group stood out, a group of five- there were two dragons 2 phoenixes and one Lycan (werewolf.) Lycans were very rare to find in this world so i was shocked to find one in such a lonely town out here in the middle of nowhere. One of the phoenixes carried a wicked bow which seemed to have no quiver. The other Phoenix carried a sick looking pistol which had a weird star insigna at the barrel of the gun. The Dragons were much different as one of them was MASSIVE he was big and piled up with muscle, he also carried a massive sword which looked like it weighed a few thousand tons. The other Dragon was smaller and had a small sword it was like he was a scout or something but he wasn't since he had a wrench in his other hand. The Lycan carried two sword even bigger than the one the brute carried i didn't even think he was strong enough to carry one of them much less two. All of a sudden i heard screams from outside and i ran outside to find a massive Ogre and his gang of Orcs terrorizing the village. "Where are the Ferocious Five? Come out or this village gets it" the Ogre yelled out loud in which he was answered with the five in the tavern to burst out of the doors. "We're here Ogre what do you want?" the Lycan asked "I want you dead for what you did before" the Ogre replied "and we're doing our way." Now i decided to make an appearance here so i uncloaked and flew down from the sky in which i was observing from. "Well well look what we have here, a bunch of boneheads ready to be destroyed" i said as i landed my feet onto the solid ground. "Who are you? And how did you get here?" the Ogre asked "Citizen you better head inside this is a dangerous foe you must let us fight" the gun slinger said "not a chance let me" i replied back without turning my head. "It's your funeral fool" one of the Orcs said,"I assure you the only funeral today will be yours and your the only fool here" i dissed back. I materialized my sword and said "This is the blade you shall die from be happy you have the pre-village to die from such a blade" and then i charged.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Spectro

You reader may not know me yet but believe you will soon. The temple was in rubble but it wasn't destroyed, Death only damaged it. And many Arch Demons survived the blast and i decided to carry out his final wish for the last time, i will no longer be a prisoner in his body. "Who are you?" one of the Arch Demons asked "I'm your killer" i said "What is all this racket about" an Arch Demon priest said as he walked out from behind a large block of rubble. All the other Arch Demons that survived came to watch the new comer- me be destroyed little did they know i was Spectro. Once i knew everyone was here watching me i punched the nearest Arch Demon and broke his head.. meaning i punched his head of his shoulders. His head hit the floor and skidded all the way to the group of Arch Demons and they stared in shock as they saw the once alive comrade DEAD. And to finish off my entrance, i stepped on the head and destroyed what remained.