Chapter 4: Steampunk Seclinette

*This song is NOT made by me but by Desembra please support the artists for this awesome 420 blaze it song. NO credit is given to me but to all Artist*

Everyone please play this song you shall be blazed if you doo not so DO IT.

---------------------------------------------------

Reddi

I landed in a weird Robotic city. It seemed to be made up of all metal, I remember the last world it wasn't like this at all. I couldn't care less of what the world was made of I wanted to eat and that's all I needed. I tore a piece of metal off a weird looking bench chair thing and put it in my mouth and I felt the flavor of the Fox's bones I ate back at the haunted house. I loved it, now many of you might say I'm a glutton but at least I don't get fat and so with unlimited skinny body image I set myself for a feast. All of a sudden I did a back flip and dodged a weird brown blur and landed on my feet looking at what just tried to take my head off when I realized it was a phoenix. "Oh sorry I thought you were one of them" a female voice said behind a brown metal steam helmet. "I thought I was the only one alive that wasn't killed by the robots" a phoenix said as she lifted her helmet off her head revealing a sky blue bird face. "My name is Seclinette what is yours?" she asked putting her helmet to her side and putting another to shake mine. I realized she didn't see me eat a piece of grey skin off a sidewalk chair so I decided to shake her hand but I heard metal whirling (NOT WHIRLED) and I turned around to see multiple robots flying towards me. "Gotta Jet I'm sposed to be meeting some other Seclinettes somewhere bye" Seclinette said putting on her helmet and flying away, (Did you get the reference Seclinette of PDK?) I turned my entire body and faced the flying food and waited for them to land so I can easily kill them in which they did. "Bleep..?" one the robots said looking at me as the others took their time to land, "..." I said silently. The robots looked at each other wondering whether i was a threat or not which i was, especially to one who eats grey flesh bags. I didn't know why i felt more.. 'human' then normal but i felt a sudden urge to put on sunglasses but i guess i was just being what you youngins call MLG. Long story short... i ate them... i ate them ALL.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I know this one was a little TOO short guys but i can't really reveal TOO much of Reddi so you gonna have to tune in to the next part of the story to find out who he REALLY is. Now i know not many of you will care but the story is coming close to the end but the story isn't over not here. You will see what i have planned all along....

------------------------------------------------------------

Short story 1

                                                                                Deathsupdown X Winterborn

The first Short story you wanted me to start or should I say continue was me and Winterborn so here you go let me know in the comments which shipping you want to see next maybe Seclinette and V*per or maybe Seclinette X Frost.

......."NO! Don't touch those" Death said trying to stop Winterborn from seeing his pictures (NOT THE WRONG WAY SEC DA.) "What are these?" Winterborn picked up succeeding on picking up the pictures. "There.." Death said blushing "Pictures I was practicing I wanted to get better at drawing." "These are nice.. well this one..." Winterborn said looking at the other horrible pictures, "I know it's bad" Death said running to the corner and crying. "Hey it's not that bad" Winterborn said putting a hand on Death's shoulder, "It's not? Death turning over. "It's not it's decent trust me" Winterborn, "YAY I'm decent" Death said jumping up celebrating his should not be celebration.

Comment who should be next here are some suggestions:

Seclinette X Arch Blade Mirage X Leo Siren X Flame Persphone X Frost Datiiggins and a person i shall make for her to have a shipping with

Foxy X An animatronic of your choice Vixen X Future Foxy Chica X Bonnie Toy Chica X Toy Bonnie

                                                                     No one is safe, From me.