Chapter 1: Movie 1 Death's Secret

*Note this NOT made by me original song made by bruce falconer extended by REAKLORD check them out on youtube their amazing great*

*Hey guys Death here this is the first of many movies can be canon or NON canon either one of them i will tell you WHICH movie will be canon to the story or not*

This movie is CANON

———————————————————————————————————————————————————-

During the 10 month wait Clockwork and Tetra have BOTH been training very hard for the upcoming Fighters tournament but here's the story that happened in between this time period.

—————————————————————————————————————

Tetra

There was still 4 more months before the tournament and i feel like i'm the strongest person ever. My training hadn't gotten on the right foot and Clockwork had a head start in training. But after 2 months i started to dramatically get stronger each session and i caught up with him. I wonder who's going to win the tournament i thought as i walked behind the school. I saw Seclinette smiling at her normal spot where we started our warm up of 20 laps. "Tetra i have some GREAT news" she said "you see i know you and Clockwork have been training for some time now and my friends decided to take some of their time to train with us." "Oh? Really who are these friends?" i asked "Why the other heroes" she answered with a big grin "WHAT!?!? The other heroes" i said excitement exploded out of me "Really?!?!" "Yes really Tetra you earned it but i have to warn you Death's friends will be there too so lets get ready" she warned as we walked to the front of the school. "Never knew he had friends" i snickered "HAHAH good one" she answered back. At the front of the school a yellow ship was on the road and i saw Death and Clockwork standing there. "What took you so long?" Death asked "Just explained some things to Tetra" Seclinette explained "I see.. did it involve my friends?" he asked. Seclinette froze at those words "How did you-" she tried to say before Death smiled "Didn't you know my hearing is insane?" he joked "Very funny GET ON THE SHIP" Seclinette said angrily. On the ship i had to sit with Clockwork it wasn't as roman- i mean fun as you thought as i learned how to sense mana and power and Clockwork emitted a huge one. The Second largest was Seclinette followed by Death's. Once we got to the destination we got out and i was hit with a breath taking castle. It was white a massive white castle with gold statues of phoenixes and dragons decorated the top of it. I really didn't get a good sight of it as it was so big the only thing i saw was the reflection of the gold, the white walls and the wooden door. The door opened before i could do anything else and 4 people walked out i recognized them perfectly the 4 other heroes that saved our world. The one on the left was Mirage she was a brown feathered phoenix she was known as the greatest archer on the planet. She was born with the amazing abilities like eagle eye, incredible speed and ultimate accuracy all possible because of Mirage. The next one was Persphone she too was a phoenix but much different from Mirage as she had green feathers. She was also good hiding pretty much but she used that ability to sneak into enemy lines and take them out before the fight even started.The third was siren she was a swallow she was known as the creator. Her feathers were the same as a phoenixes but had different colours Siren had red and blue feathers. She has amazing speed and her voice can destroy her foes on the battlefield. It was also said that her voice could destroy or create land now that was powerful. The last one was Fujiko but everyone calls her Winterborn as she has the power of anything cold. She was a winter fox so she had fur and because she was a winter fox her fur was white. She has ability called nightshade where she can hide anywhere EVEN in the light she has the power to create snow,ice or anything cold. All of them seemed stronger than Death even in his ascended form i couldn't wait to train with them. "Well what are you waiting for Tetra and Clockwork?" Winterborn said "Come on in the weather is fine." Once inside i saw it was even more awesome than on the outside. The floor was made of marble just like the pillars the walls were made of white limestone which i didn't know it existed. Down the hallway i saw two dragons sitting on thrones both the thrones and the dragons were blue or red. "Well well well, look who finally showed" the blue dragon said "Hey Frost how's it going still as chill as ever?" Death said as we got closer to them. "Heh yea and Flame's been burning to fight you again" Frost the blue dragon said "That's not how you put it you- Yea he's right i DO want to fight you XD" Flame the red dragon said. "Well guess he has to WAIT after you train with Clockwork and Tetra" he said "Ah yes the students, My name is Frost i welcome you to the Heroes hall where training is our greatest aspect" Frost introduced "That's not right" said Persphone "It sounds right to me" Death said "You stay out of this" Mirage said. "Um guys we don't have all day could you explain what we CAME for so that we could do some training" Seclinette said "Right lets begin" Siren said.