"Just give me the damn ball and I'll sure to shoot. Can you be happy that at least I score for the team!" Midorima punch the man back and fall on the ground.

"Stop it! Both of you!" The captain interfered with the fight.

"Just so you know, you don't have to play by yourself that's why there's 5 players inside the court." The captain said and helped the upperclassman get up.

Midorima went out of the gym and washed his face in the bathroom.

"You're captain is right," Midorima looked at the man who spoke.

"Do I know you?" Midorima looked at the short red-haired man.

"No, but I know you. According to Oha Asa, Cancer will be getting an advice from Sagittarius today and this is my advice: Someday, your going to realise the essence of teamwork." The man said and leave Midorima with his mouth wide open. 

Murasakibara Atsushi:

(Always bored to play but works hard the most. Since him and Akashi didn't went on one on one, he still practices everything he needs to do.)

"Can you at least get up from the bleachers and practice with us?" The coach said to Murasakibara.

"But I'm tired." He said like a whining baby.

"Tired of what?! Sitting there the whole day? Come on! If you want to beat your opponents, you have to train!" The coach shouted at him.

"Is winning necessary?" Murasakibara asked.

The coach massage his temples and gave up talking to Murasakibara but that is also the tme that Murasakibara will still the ball from his teammate and dunk it on the hoop then sat on the bleachers again.

"A player like don't deserve to play on the court." A small light blue-haired man said to Murasakibara.

"Ehh? So you're saying that a small person like you should be? Don't make me laugh." Muasakibara opened his potato chips and started munching.

"You're hopeless." The small man said.

Kise Ryouta:

Background:  

(Didn't became a basketball player. Since Aomine was the one to inspire to play, he still find basketball not suited for him.)

"Why don't try out for basketball? Heard they need a new member." A fan girl said to Kise

"Playing sports like that causes to much sweat and I'll look messy if I sweat too much. I don't want to look bad in front of my fans." Kise said and winked.

"It's okay Kise-kun! We'll be the one to swipe your sweat!" One of the girls said and the rest scream.

"I want to do that too!"

"Me too! Me too!"

Kise just faked a laughed. As he walks, he suddenly caught a glimpse of Aomine Daiki, a player from Too Middle School scored the winning dunk since their was a game from their team and Aomine's team.

"Well, that was... Interesting." Kise smiled.

Kuroko Tetsuya:

Background:  

(Didn't know about misdirection. Always the least player. Always loves Vanilla shakes.)

"I'm sorry, Kuroko. But you're not improving even one bit." The coach said to Kuroko.

"But I practice everyday. Even at night, I still practice. Why is that I'm not improving?" Kuroko holds his chest. It was to hard for him to accept.

"Well maybe the problem is you. If you don't improve until next week, we have to automatically removed from the first string." The coach said and left Kuroko.

"I'm going to improve too. I'm going to be a good player, too. Just wait and everyone will see." He said and shoot the ball in the hoop which went in. He took his bag and started walking home.

"You should quit. You're the reason why your team is always loosing in the past few games. Kuroko Tetsuya, an Aquarius. The unluckiest one of the year." The green-haired man hitches his glasses.

"I don't believe in those. But I'm going to make sure your perception about me too is going to change." Kuroko said and bowed at the man and leave.

~~~~~

ON HIATUS.

Sorry need to.

I have a hectic schedule of different competitions now ( I actually won just today, well not actually won but qualified in the next round XD)

DeadlyYoungLady~