Detectives move out (part 1)

Warning: Some scenes may contain blood and murder. If you don't like, then don't read it. But if you like mystery and horror, then read it. Oh I also edit the image. Nothing from Total Drama belongs to me.
Chris: "Last time on Total Drama Worldwide Encounter, the teams went to beautiful Madrid, Spain in where they encounter Angelica's grandma, cousin Antonieta and her real name Antonia. Also a bit of a of a friendship in between Duncan and Luis, aka Lucy. But in the end team Everest won, thanks to Lucy's reveal of the she's really a girl. Ha ha! Nice one Lu, nice one! Anyway bye bye Tyler, and hello new Everest female. Only a couple more countries to go. For this episode where heading back to London where this will be a killer episode! Who will win? Who will go? What's gonna happen to team Everest? Find out on Total! Drama! Worldwide Encounter!"

~On the Sweets~
*Most of the boys are looking at Lucy. Except for Alex, Dingo, B, and Dave*
Mike: "So let me get this straight. Your real name is Lucinda Amapola Arroyo Gonzalez. Your still fourteen and you were just disguising as a boy that way a sorten person will never come find you, ever!?"
Lucy: "Yes."
Mike: "And you guys knew about this!?" *Pointing at Dawn, Dave, B, Sammy, and Ella*
Dave, Dawn, Ella, Sammy: "Yes." *B just nodded*
Mike: "Great."

~Team Survivor's POV~
Natasha: "I can not believe zat Luis vas a girl!"
Mely: "Well I can't believe that my bro just beet up Lucy!"
Jace: *With a super shocked face* "I can't believe that I just beat up my own crush."
Snow: "Well I can't believe that no one knew that Luis was a girl!"
*Everybody looks at her*
Snow: "Nani?"
Alejandro: "You knew about it?"
Snow: "Yeah, sense that is just a classic crossdress."
Jo: "And you didn't tell us?"
Snow: "Would you believe me?"
Eva: "She has a good point."
Heather: "Do you think that thanks to "Luis" they can be easily defeated?"
Alejandro: "That depends, how are they gonna act when we get to our next destination?"
Mely: "And speaking of destination, where are we? I can't see anything. It's so foggy!"
Snow: "Hm? Let me see." *She looks at the window* "The only thing foggy is the window, let me just wipe it off and...Vooalah." *She then looks out the window* *Gasp*
Justin: "Um, Yukiko, where are we heading exactly?"
Amy: "Is it's Paris? Tell me it's Paris."
Snow: "No."
Siph: "Egipt?"
Snow: "Nah-ah."
Alejandro: "Italy?"
Snow: "Ie."
Jo: "For goodness sake where are we heading?!"

-Back to the Sweets-
~Alex's POV~
Alex: 'This feels weird. Oh wait...It's just my detective instincts. Where are we heading?"
Dawn: "Are you okay Alexander?"
Alex: "Read my aura."
Dawn: *She reads his aura* "Your right, it does feel weird."
Duncan: "Feels weird what? That we, boys, were sleeping with a girl?"
*Lucy glares at him*
Alex: "No. That we're heading for a place with the most unsolved mystery of all time."
James: "He's right."
Everyone: "Huh?"
James: "Look out the window."
*Everybody sees the Big Ben*
Cameron: "No way."
James: "Welcome to my home. London, England."
Alex: 'No wonder I felt my detective senses kicking in. The mystery of Jack the ripper, one of the most unsolved mysteries of all time. Now this will be fun.'

-Time Skip: Later after everybody gets of the plane-
James: "Welcome to London everyone. My home and our new destination."
Lindsay: "Eeek! I can't wait to go shopping this time!"
Ella: "Well I can't wait to meet actual princesses!"
James: "Well I can't wait to show you guys my family. One is a huge fan of you guys."
??? (male): *British accent* "Well I can't wait for you to introduce us to your friends, Jamie."
*They turn around and see a man with a young woman next to him*
James: "Father!"
Mr. Wilson: "Son!" *They both hug*
James: *He brakes up the hug* "I'm so happy that you guys are hear."
??? (female): "Us too Jamie." *She hugs him*
James: *While smiling* "Mom."
Duncan: "Excuse me..." *James turns around* "But aren't you gonna..."
James: "Oh yeah. Sorry. Everyone meet my father, Logan, and my stepmother, Peyton."
Mrs. Wilson: "It is nice to meet you all."
Noah: "Wait, your stepmom. And to think that true love last forever."
James: "That was a long time ago. Anyway..." *Looks at his father* "Where's everyone? Especially Mildred."
Sierra: "Who's Mildred?"
James: "She's one of your fans and my little sister."
Cody: "Like how little? Is she 13? 14? 15? My age?!" *Getting scared*
James: *He looks at Cody, confused and oddly* "She's five. And she's just likes Total Drama cause is a fun show for her. She's not obsessed like Sierra with you."
Cody: *Rubbing the back of his neck* "Ha ha. Makes sense."
Mr. Wilson: "Anyway...there at the London Eye. Oh and Abigail misses you a lot."
James: "Makes sense."