05- Joker Reject

Recap: You took a walk in the woods with Jeff and finally found someone that wears more makeup than you :) Also, Jeff shared with you how insane he is and gave you a tip on how to make someone hysterically cry. You low-key tried to remember his instructions.

~Y~

When you got back inside, Jeff immediately started bugging you with questions.

"What are we gonna do now?" he asked, taking off his bloody shoes.

"Why am I even talking to you?" you questioned while taking off yours.

He rolled his eyes and said, "Because you have to be with me for ten days, remember? And that means you have to hang out with me."

"Nothing you do is fun," you stated. "You're a fricken clown. The fun is only in your head."

"Shut up!" he yelled. "I think I look beautiful!"

You looked around at the entryway and then back at the now hurt Jeff.

"You're a ratchet ass hoe," you retaliated as you turned your back to him.

He growled and replied, "At least I don't get periods," but you didn't listen.

"Besides," you muttered, "I'm busy today."

He looked at you and asked, "Doing what?"

"I have to..." you trailed off. Should you tell him? He would only use it against you, right? Oh, fuck it.

"I have to... um... go write my fanfiction," you murmured after a moment.

"What did I just hear?" he asked, turning you around. "You write fanfictions?"

"Yeah," you declared. "You got a problem with that?"

He started chuckling, which then turned into full blown laughter.

"Oh my god!" he shouted. "This is too good!"

"Shut up, Joker reject!" you yelled.

You stomped off to your room and slammed the door. This only led to banging on the stairs and a knock on your door.

"You do not slam doors in this house, young lady!" Jeff yelled through the door.

"Shut up, mom!" you yelled back. You sat on your bed and opened wattpad on your phone.

"Don't talk back to me!" he shouted as he opened the door forcefully and slammed it against the wall.

"Get the fuck out!" you replied. "Or I'll get naked again!"

"You are a sick, twisted, little girl!" he said.

"So what?! You're a douchepickle!" you argued.

"At least I'm not a slut like your friend, Lashiqua!" he bickered.

"That's it!" you shouted, jumping off your bed. "Shaquishi is not a slut! So what, she sleeps with three guys per week?! She's still human!"

Jeff started laughing again, but was silenced when you threw your phone and it hit his face.

"Ow!" he yelled, picking it up off the ground. "What... is this?"

He looked at your lit up screen and widened his eyes as he mumbled, "These are all fanfictions in your library..."

You smirked, "So what?"

"They're all of me!" he yelled.

"Wait..." you sighed. "That's you? Ha! You look and act nothing like that in real life!"

"You're a... FANGIRL?!"

"Maybe so..." you mocked, laughing at his reaction.

"Oh my god get awAY FROM ME RIGHT NOW!" he screamed, throwing the phone across the room.

You started laughing like a maniac because you finally turned the tables.

"That's what you get!" you said during your laughter. "You're an idiot!"

"I'm calling off our deal," he said.

You stopped and were touched with sadness.

"Wait," you started. "You're leaving?" You sat back down and looked at him with hurt eyes.

"No," he said.

"Well, then why are you calling off the deal?" you asked.

"I'm just gonna kill you now instead," he muttered.

"Dude, what the fuck! That's not fair!" you yelled.

He rolled his eyes as he started walking towards you slowly. "I can't deal with fangirls," he said.

"Bastard! I haven't acted anything like a fangirl since you got here! It's only cause you looked at my wattpad that you think I am!" you shouted.

"I never should have even started it in the first place," he muttered. "I can't say it wasn't fun, but you've caused too much trouble."

He started to pull out his knife from his hoodie pocket.

"You know what?! No!" you screamed, swiping the knife out of his hand and on to the floor.

He looked at you dumbfounded, but didn't move.

"This is my house! And we will play this game by my rules!" you bickered. "If I make a deal, I'm keeping that deal! No quitzies!"

Jeff let out a breath and started to say something, but you cut him off.

"We are going to finish our deal! I will not die without an equal opportunity to live!" you finished, staring into his eyes.

He stared back at you, but didn't say anything. His expression wasn't anything more than confusion and slight anger, though he did look a bit surprised.

After a long staring contest, he slowly picked up his knife off the floor, turned around, and walked out of your room.

You smiled, realizing that you won.

"TAKE THAT, MOTHERFUCKER!" you screamed.

"WAY TO RUIN THE MOMENT!" he yelled back at you.

You smirked and picked up your phone off your bed, happy to find over thirty wattpad notifications waiting for you.

"I'm so going to win," you muttered.

"YOU ARE SO GOING TO LOSE!" Jeff yelled, almost reading your mind.

"FUCK YOU!" you screamed.

"LOVE YOU!" he shouted.

"WELL, SCREW YOU TOO!"

The yelling lasted for hours, as neither of you would give up the honor of having the last word. Eventually, you both said something at the same time, ending the conversation for good.