02- You Care About Me

Recap: You and Jeff met for the first time. You made a bet with him that you could survive ten days. After realizing how much of a selfish asshole he is, you regretted your decision.

~Y~

You had a pretty weird morning.

You closed your window over and over again, but you kept finding it open. You eventually gave up and started to watch your favorite show on TV. A sad episode came on and you got really emotional.

"Oh my fucking God, no fucking way," you said out loud. "NO! DON'T DIE ON ME NOW!" you shouted at the TV as you started to cry. You got major feels and went into the bathroom to clean up. You ran in, slamming the door open. You heard a small 'oof'.

"OH MY GOD WHAT THE FU- ...oh, hi, Jeff," you said to the now coughing boy. He had been behind the door when you burst through it and was starting to get a big bruise on his cheek.

"Why did you do that?" he asked in a harsh and scratchy voice while he held the side of his face.

You stared at him for a moment, not paying attention to what he was saying. You looked at the purple that was spreading towards his eye and you burst out laughing.

"HAHA! You look like an idiot, man," you said, making him angry, "and I should be the one asking you why you were behind the door."

He crossed his arms and glared at you. "I was going to scare you," he declared.

"Well, you obviously failed," you mentioned, laughing.

"You're face isn't doing so well either, is it?" he said in a slightly sarcastic tone, "Your black stuff, or makeup, whatever you call it... it's all over your face." He pointed to your left eye and poked your cheek. "Yup. It's all over here and here," he said, poking your face in different places.

You smaked his hand away. "Don't touch me, douche-face," you muttered while getting a washcloth.

"I'll cut you, bitch," he threatened.

Of course, you laughed and replied with, "That's what girls are supposed to say." After wiping off your smeared makeup, you glared at him from the corner of your eye. "Um... can you leave?" you asked in a sassy tone.

"You know what?" he replied, "No." He then sat down on the edge of the bath tub.

You stared at him with a face that said 'Oh, no, he did not just do that'. You narrowed your eyes. "Pervert."

"I just don't feel like getting up, so ha," he said as he leaned back against the wall.

"You make absolutely no fucking sense, Jeff. Like, get the fuck out. I don't care how lazy you are," You said and crossed your arms. "Like, this is my house and you aren't even supposed to be in here," you declared.

He swiftly pulled out a kitchen knife and held it up to your throat. "What'd you say, darling."

You gasped. "N-no! I don't want to die! Jeff! Stop scaring me!" you cried as the tears fell from your sorrowful eyes, "PLEASE, I HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR!"

He sighed, "This is why you're an annoying little bitch."

You slapped the shit outta that boy.

"God, what the fuck, (y/n)!" he shouted, stumbling backwards from the impact. "Stop denying the truth!" he yelled slowly and sarcastically.

You started to cry even more. "You called me a bitch!" you whined, "You hurt my feelings!" You wiped tears from your water line and you felt him hug you.

"Calm the fuck down!" he yelled over your wails.

"I won't calm down until you make me feel better!" your words got increasingly louder, ending with a high pitched screech.

"I'm done!" Jeff yelled as he ran out of the bathroom, covering his ears.

"Thanks for getting me emotional, Jeff!" you yelled sarcastically, "THANKS SO MUCH!" You slammed the washcloth down on the sink and stormed out. When you walked into the kitchen, a knife flew past your ear and hit the wall behind you.

Your jaw gaped open and you saw Jeff sitting with his back to you.

"Woah, bro. What the fuck, bro?! You almost just killed me!" you barked. (Anyone catch that Onision reference?)

"Yep," Jeff said. He turned to face you and rolled his eyes.

"What the hell?!" you said, enraged.

"I can do what ever I want," he muttered in a monotone voice. Instead of apologizing, he took a knife from your knife block and started playing the knife game.

"What are you doing?" you asked.

"This is what I do when I'm annoyed..." he mumbled, placing the knife in between all his fingers over and over again. He sped up and you couldn't even see the knife move anymore.

You stood in awe, worrying if he would cut one of his fingers off or not. Wait... why did you care?! You shook the idea out of your brain and rolled your eyes.

"Ow!" he yelled.

"Oh my God, are you okay?!" you asked, running over to him.

He started laughing at you. "HAHAHA! YOU CARE ABOUT ME!" he declared.

You realized he had only been joking and you turned red, embarrassed. "No I don't!" you said right before you stormed off.

A little while later, you were sitting in your room when you heard him come in.

"Get the fuck out," you shouted, pulling your covers up to your shoulders.

"(y/n)... Come on. Let's put our differences aside..." he said.

You started laughing, "And why would I do that?!"

"It's the only way to shut you up!" he yelled, "Oh my God, you are so annoying." He sat down on the edge of your bed and rolled his eyes. "Well... I could just kill you but that ruins the fun..."

You glared at him. "Jeff...?"

"Mhm?"

"I'm naked," you mumbled.

"What...?" his eyes got wider than even possible.

"Now, get the fuck out, you PERVERT!" you screamed.

He darted out of your room. "WHY WOULDN'T YOU TELL ME IN THE FIRST PLACE?!" he yelled up to you.

"I TRIED TO TELL YOU TO GET OUT!" you yelled back.

After a couple arguments followed by a long silence, you fell asleep.