"I guess I'll be back later." I chuckled. I kissed Draco goodbye and walked out with Ron.

"Alright so we have to go to the robe shop." I told Ron. He nodded and we apparated to Diagon Alley. "I don't know why he's going through all this trouble to give me my gift." I said to Ron.

"I don't know mate, I never really understood anything that kid did." Ron laughed. We made it to the robe shop but it was closed because of Christmas. I noticed a note with my name on it taped to the door so I pulled it off and opened it.

Candy is sweet

But so are you

Your next clue

Isn't in a shoe

"What does this even mean?!" I asked. Ron looked it.

"Maybe Honeydukes? You know candy." Ron said. I just agreed with him and we apparated to Hogsmeade. We walked to Honeydukes and again it was closed. But this time there was no note.

"Okay so it's not here." I told him. He looked around and spotted a store.

"There's a shoe store!" He yelled. We walked over to it and it was surprisingly open.

"Hello there, I don't get many here on Christmas." The clerk said.

"Actually sir, I'm looking for a note."

"Ah you must be Harry Potter." He said. "Thought I recognized you."

"Yes do you have it?"

"I do." He pulled put the note and handed it to me. "Good luck."

"Thank you." I opened the card.

You're quite cute

Something to miss

Go to where we

Shared my first kiss

"Um we need to go to Hogwarts." I said. We decided to just take the trolley back up. Once we got there I told Ron to go to the Gryffindor tower. "We kissed on my bed when we um well you know." I blushed.

"Ew Harry." Ron grimaced. We walked into the common room and straight to our room. I looked all around for the note. On my bed, in the desks, under everything and I couldn't find it.

"I don't know where it is." I frowned. Seamus came into the room and smiled.

"Happy Christmas guys!" He piped.

"What are you doing here?" Ron asked.

"Decided to stay here for the holiday, catch up on some homework." He said. "Didn't you leave?"

"Yeah but Draco is making me go on a treasure hunt for my gift. Did he give you anything?" I asked and he shook his head.

"What was the clue?" He asked. I showed him and he looked at it. His brow furrowed. "Maybe you guys kissed somewhere else, where was your first date?" He asked. My eyes widened in realization.

"Seamus you're a genius!" I grabbed his head and kissed it.

"Glad you think so." He laughed.

"C'mon Ron to the lake." I ran out of the tower and down the halls to leave the castle. I ran all the way to the lake and was out of breath. I walked over to the tree and the note was there on it.