Should We?

Harry's P.O.V

"Me shag Malfoy? Can you believe that?" I laughed to Ron. We were sitting in the common room on the arm chairs. It was nearly dinner time.

"Hermione has a cousin?" Ron asked completely ignoring what I just said.

"Yeah fourth year, she's in Ravenclaw." I told him.

"Why haven't I met her?" He asked annoyed.

"Ron pay attention!" I snapped in his face. "Can you believe what she said?"

"Oh, um no." He looked as if he didn't know what I was talking about so I decided I'd have a little fun with him.

"But do you think it's a good idea?" I asked. "The thing I just said?"
"Well I mean." He started. I looked at him concerned but I was just putting on an act. "I think it's a great idea!" He finally said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes of course!" He smiled. "If she's really a Granger, she knows what she's talking about." Hermione walked into the common room as Ron said that.

"Talking about what Martha said are we?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Yes and Ron here thinks it's a splendid idea." I smirked. Her eyes grew wide and she smacked Ron.

"What? Harry can't just shag Malfoy, it won't solve their problems !" Ron's eyes grew wide and he looked at me.

"Shag him?! What are you talking about?" He asked and Hermione looked at me disapprovingly.

"You knew he wasn't paying attention!" She yelled and hit me. I laughed.

"No fair Harry!" Ron yelled. "First you want to be nice to him and now you want to shag him? What has gotten into you?"

"I was just having a little fun with you Ron. Martha suggested we did it because of the 'sexual tension'." I explained.

"Draco is actually afraid of Martha, can you believe that?" Hermione chuckled. Our heads snapped in her direction.

"Draco?" We said in unison.

"Oh well he called me Hermione in the library after you left, he apologized for calling me a mudblood, said he felt bad." Hermione explained.

"Oh great are you all going to be shagging him now?" Ron asked in cry of help.

"Ronald! I am dating you, there is no shagging going on with Malfoy." Hermione hissed. "Besides, Harry can do what he wants, he is 18."

"I'm not shagging Malfoy!" I huffed. I wasn't but did I want to? No, he's an asshole. But maybe it's just an idea but it might work.

"Harry, come back to reality!" Hermione yelled. I looked at her. "We aren't saying you are but if you wanted to, it's okay." She said. I stood up in a huff. "Where are you going?" She asked.

"To dinner, are you coming?" I asked. Both he and Hermione stared at me until nodding. "Alright let's go then." We all made our way to the Great Hall and took our usual seats. There were already a bunch of people there and I groaned.

"What's the matter Harry?" Neville, who was on my left, asked.

"I have to go straight to the common room after diner and I just remember I need to get a book for the potions paper." I told him.