Christmas

Harry's P.O.V

"Harry! Harry! Get up, it's Christmas!" Draco jumped on me as I slept.

"Draco, if you keep jumping on me like that, you're gonna have to suck me off." I muttered without opening my eyes. I heard groaning and snickering. My eyes flew open and I put on my glasses on, sitting up. Ron, George and Hermione stood in the doorway. My face grew hot and I buried my face into Draco. He gently patted my back and I could feel him laughing.

"C'mon Harry!" He got off me a pulled me out of bed. I stood up and brushed a hand through my messy hair. I walked out of the room still getting stares from the three that watched me from the door.

"Harry don't feel bad, I'm sure your offer before will be part of Malfoy's present." George said and I groaned.

"I didn't know you were in the room." I groaned. We made our way down the many stairs and went to the table. Mrs. Weasley made bacon, sausage, eggs and toast for breakfast. As usual, Draco piled food on my plate.

"Kitten, I'm not that hungry." I groaned.

"You always say that baby and end up eating almost everything, now shush." Draco kissed my head.

"Good morning boys, happy Christmas." Mrs. Weasley said. We all said good morning to her. Eventually everyone joined us at the table and we conversed in a conversation. As Draco said, I did finish most of my plate and he smiled in triumph. I stuck out my tongue and he smirked. I stood up and kissed his lips. Grabbing his hand and brought him into the other room to open gifts. Everyone sat around the tree. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley distributed gifts. Draco got one but wasn't expecting one. It was the same sweater as every year but his had a D and was green. He smiled widely.

"Thank you." He beamed and threw his on over his pajamas. He handed out his gifts next, giving one to each person. They were shocked to see him giving him gifts. When he handed Mr. Weasley's his he said. "It's a muggle thing, I know you like those but I don't know what it does myself." He smiled sheepishly. He had gotten him a fan.

"Well thank you Mr. Malfoy." He smiled.

"Call me Draco." He smiled. After Draco gave everyone their gifts he turned to me and gave me a note. "It's a clue to your gift." He smiled.

"What?" I asked confused.

"It's going to be a treasure hunt." He smiled. "You'll get clues all day."

"Okay." I smiled.

"You should probably get started, it might take all day." He told me.

"Alright but let me give you your gift first." I said. I handed him the book. "It's a muggle fable. That means there is a lesson at the end." He looked me in the eyes and smiled.

" I love it." He leaned in and kissed me. I opened up his note and it read:

Rose are red

Violets are blue

Go to the first place

That I met you

I stood up and looked at him.

"Are you coming with me?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No it's a treasure hunt sweetheart but Ron offered to." I looked at Ron who nodded his head.

"Go get dressed." He smiled. I nodded slowly and ran upstairs. I dressed in warm clothes and went back down stairs.