Trust Fall

Harry's P.O.V

I was sitting with Draco in the library when the same kid approached us from the day prior. He was holding red roses. I think his intentions were to give them to me.

"What do you want?" I groaned.

"I want you to love me again Harry!" He cried. "I want you to love me like I love you." He said. I had been holding Draco's hand under the table when I felt him tense up.

"I'm so sorry but I'm with Draco now." I said trying to get the kid away.

"But we were so good together. Please take me back." Draco stood up and grabbed the kid by the collar.

"Listen you prat, Harry is mine and he obviously wants you to leave him alone so beat it before I beat you!" He hissed. He threw the kid back and he scampered away. His eyes landed on me and he seemed very pissed off. "Let's go." He sneered. I nodded and we walked out of the library. He was quiet again and he was storming off in front of me.

"Draco what's wrong?" I asked. He whipped around and slammed me against the wall. He held me against the wall.

"Tell me the truth Harry, who is that kid?" He asked.

"I have no idea!" I said.

"Well he obviously knows you!" He yelled. "He's been coming up to you since yesterday!"

"And I told you then the same thing I'm telling you now, I. DON'T. KNOW. WHO. HE. IS!" I yelled. Draco's bottom lip was quivering as he looked into my eyes so I sighed. "Don't cry kitten." I pleaded. He wrapped me into a hug and cried into my shoulder. I rubbed circles on his back.

"I'm so sorry Harry." He sobbed. "I love you so much and I'm just so worried you're cheating on me." He cried.

"Why would I cheat on you with that?" I asked. "You're way hotter than him." He chuckled into me. He lifted his head and I smiled.

"I love you so much Harry Potter."

"And I you Draco Malfoy." Draco grabbed my hand and we continued walking.

"Harry?" He asked.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Do you remember when I said we can take things slow?"

"Wanna sleep with me already Draco? We've been official for 3 days." I laughed. He grew quiet and I stopped walking. I pulled him to look at me and intertwined both of our hands. He looked at me. "As much as I want to make sweet love to you Draco, I want our relationship to grow stronger before we do." I told him. "I'm going to make a pact with you."

"What would that entail?" He asked.

"I think we should wait to have sex, in this newly found relationship, until the night we get engaged." I said looking into his eyes in which flickered with emotion.

"You want to marry me?" He asked. I gasped and picked him up twirling him around.

"Of course I want to marry you. You are the love of my life." He gently put his lips to mine.

"I want to marry you too." He smiled. We walked off towards the outside so we could go get some fresh air. We walked into the courtyard where a few others were and sat on a bench. We were both on the bench holding hands as I lied my head down on his shoulder.

"So Christmas is in a month." Draco said. "Do you have any plans on where you're going?" He asked.

"Probably the Weasley burrow." I said. We both grew quiet. "Kitten?"