Letters

Third Person P.O.V

It had been two weeks since Harry told Draco how he really felt. Harry was still shocked at the way Malfoy ran off. He was still heart broken but the physical and verbal abuse he received from Malfoy was just as bad. He'd beat Harry senseless just like nothing had happened between them. In potions, he would constantly be berated by him or he'd just ignore him. Harry had stopped fighting back, it wasn't worth.

The Golden Trio were making their way to Transfiguration when Malfoy and his clan passed them. Coincidently, Harry was finally telling Hermione and Ron what happened between him and Malfoy when Malfoy started.

"Aww isn't the sweet, Granger comforting little Potter." He sneered. "What's wrong Potter, can't go home crying to Mummy?" He snarled. Harry lunged for Malfoy catching off guard and slammed him against the wall. His wand was drawn to Malfoy's neck and he was seething. Malfoy's breathing became shortened and quickened; his eyes were wide. Harry was never the one to start the physical hitting which is why Malfoy was so caught off guard.

"What the fuck is you problem Malfoy?" Harry hissed.

"Get off me, Potter!" Malfoy tried wiggling free.

"You weren't saying that a couple weeks ago!" Harry yelled. Malfoy stopped moving and grit his teeth. "Did I strike a nerve, Malfoy?"

"Shut the fuck up Harry." Malfoy snarled.

"Oh it's Harry now? I'm surprised you didn't tell your friends what was going on." Harry dared. "Maybe I should tell them?"

"You...wouldn't...dare." Malfoy seethed through his teeth.

"Try me,Malfoy." Harry hissed.

"What do you want anyway?"

"The truth you git!" Harry yelled. Malfoy's friends, Blaise and Goyle, just stared in astonishment as did Hermione and Ron. "Why?" Harry expression changed from anger to distress. His eyes were on the brink of shedding tears and his lip was quivering. Malfoy's eyes soften when he saw Harry cracking. "Why don't you love me back?" Harry yelled. He dropped to his knees and put his face into his hands. Malfoy took a few seconds to process what was going on until he dropped to his knees to and put his hand on Harry's shoulder.

"Harry I-" Malfoy started but Harry cut him off and pushed his hand off.

"Save it Malfoy." Harry lifted his face and sniffled. "Don't." Harry just stood up and looked at Hermione and Ron. "Let's go, we'll be late." His voice cracked with emotion. The two just nodded and they went on their way. Malfoy just stood up slowly and looked at his friends.

"What in bloody hell was that?" Goyle asked. Malfoy clenched his teeth and looked at him with anger in his gray eyes.

"It was nothing." He answered.

"Sure didn't seem like nothing." Blaise said. "Is there something you need to tell us?" Blaise asked.

"There is nothing you need to know and I'd appreciate it if you would stay out of my goddamn business!" Malfoy yelled. Their eyes just widened at his sudden outburst.

"Alright mate, relax." Blaise put his hands up in defense. With that, Malfoy strutted away from them and made his way to his next class. Throughout his class he couldn't pay attention. All he thought about was how much he hurt Harry. He'd never seen Harry crack with such anger and when he started bawling, Malfoy's heart broke. After class it was lunch time so Malfoy decided to skip and owl Harry asking him to meet him.