Date Night

Harry's P.O.V

I made my way back to the dorms smiling like an idiot. I was happy that I went to see him because what he told me was important. I stepped through the portrait and Hermione was sleeping on the couch. Her head was on Ron's lap, who was sleeping as well. I smiled and walked over to them. I gently touched Hermione's arm and shook her to wake up.

"Hermione." I whispered. She jumped slightly until her eyes focused on me. She sat up quickly.

"Harry, how did it go?" She asked. "What happened?" I knelt down to look her in the eyes as she sat.

"He told me he loved me." I grinned and she covered her mouth with her hand. She pulled away and smiled.

"Harry, that's fantastic." She whispered. "What are you going to do?"

"We're going on a date tomorrow; just don't tell Ron, yeah? I wanna tell him myself." She smiled and wrapped me in a hug.

"That's great Harry. But um did you talk?"

"Yeah he said he was so mean to me because that's the only way he can talk to me." I explained. "He apologized for everything and I made him know how much he hurt me."

"Good." She smiled.

"It's late, go to bed okay?" I said and she nodded. I kissed her cheek and woke up Ron. His eyes shot open and they focused on me.

"Harry? How did it go mate?" He asked sitting up.

"C'mon, I'll tell you about it in the morning." I smiled and he nodded. We walked up stairs and he crawled into bed. I got on my pajamas and crawled into bed falling right to sleep.

***

"So it went well?" Ron asked at breakfast.

"Yup we're going on a date tonight." I smiled and looked at him. He was glaring at me. "What?"

"Harry what if he hurts you again?" He asked.

"Then you can hex him into oblivion." I smirked. He smiled and gave me a side hug. I glanced over to Draco who was staring at me with a slight smile on his face. I smiled back and winked causing him to blush.

Coincidently we had potions first so I made my way to class. Only for someone to grab my hand. I looked over and Draco was smiling.

"Leaving without me?" He asked and I smiled.

"Sorry." I said. So we walked hand in hand to class, ignoring the stares we were getting from the surrounding people. We made it to class and took our seats.

"Alright, today we're making an aging potion, please be careful or they'll be consequences." He said and allowed us to start working.

"Are you excited for tonight?" Draco asked and I blushed.

"Yes."

"Good. Come find me at the lake during dinner." He smiled. God he has such a nice smile.

"Alright." Throughout the whole class I couldn't keep my eyes off Draco. After what he said to me the night prior, I was so happy he actually felt the same way. When he caught me staring I quickly drifted away and he laughed.

"Like what you see there, Potter?" He smirked.

"Very much so, Malfoy."