Detention

Harry's P.OV

I made my way to the dungeons for the first detention of the week. For some reason we had it with Professor Snape, the man who I came to respect. When I got into the potions classroom, Draco was already there.

"Harry." He said in his snarky tone. It was more of a teasing tone at this point, ever since we slept together, we were civil.

"Nice to see you Draco." I smirked and took a seat next to him. He leaned into my ear after I got situated.

"This Friday sound good to you?" He whispered. I gulped but nodded.

"Perfect." I answered. "Meet me outside the Gryffindor tower and I'll take you to where we can be alone." I said. Snape sauntered into the room swiftly.

"Mister Potter and Mister Malfoy since you two can't behave properly." He began. "You'll be scrubbing the cauldrons clean." He said. We both nodded and he snarled. "Now!" We both jumped up and got to cleaning. "Wait!" He yelled. "Wands!" We both handed him our wands and he took them leaving the room. I rushed over to a cauldron that wasn't very dirty. I brought it over to the sink and started washing it. Draco had walked over to one that was filthy and I watched as he grimaced while putting it in the sink. He noticed me watching and glared.

"Something funny Potter?" He sneered.

"Would you like to switch, this one is barely dirty." I suggested.

"Yes." He nodded and I grabbed his arm as he tried to pass me.
"Wait you owe me something before." I smirked. His eyes twinkled with amusement before he got on his knees. I gripped the table as he began. When he finished he stood up and smirked, wiping his mouth.

"Hope you enjoyed that potter." He winked and continued on his way. Having a sexual only relationship is really starting to have it perks.

***

"God I'm tired." I groaned leaving the class room.

"You look pretty tired, have you been sleeping?" Draco asked. I just looked over to him as we walked side by side. I just shook my head.

"No." I finally answered. "I don't sleep much; too many nightmares and my thoughts are all over the place." I told him.

"I know what you mean." He agreed. "I don't sleep much either." I just nodded my head. We got to the Slytherin Tower.

"Well goodbye Draco, see you tomorrow." I smiled.

"Bye Harry." He flashed me a genuine smile before going through the portrait. I walked up the stairs and to the Gryffindor Tower. After telling the Fat Lady the password, I walked into the common room and found Ron and Hermione were still awake.

"Harry!" Hermione smiled. I smiled and took a seat in the armchair.

"Hello guys why are you still up?" I asked.

"We were waiting for you." Hermione smiled. "How was detention?"
"Yeah did it suck?" Ron asked.

"Yeah something certainly did suck." I chuckled and they gave me an odd look. "I had to scrub the cauldrons by hands, tomorrow I have to clean the great hall." I explained.

"Sorry mate." Ron shook his head. "But don't worry, one down, four to go." I just nodded and yawned.

"Harry, go to bed and I want you to sleep." Hermione said sternly. "Have you been sleeping much?" She asked.