Hogsmeade

Draco's P.O.V

I woke up on the snowy Saturday morning with my arms wrapped around Harry. I smiled at his sleeping figure because he was just as beautiful as he was when awake. I kissed his head and got out of bed.

"Kitten?" He said groggily in his sleep.

"Yes baby?" I asked quietly. We were in my room.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I have to take a shower." I said. "Go back to sleep."

"Come back to bed." He was very needy in his sleepy state so I walked over and cuddled with him. He cuddled up to my chest and I smiled. "Please don't leave me Draco." He whispered.

"I won't leave baby, you're all mine and I'm all yours" I whispered as I put lips to forehead.

"I had a dream about you last night." He mumbled. "You left me for Pansy." My heart broke and I frowned.

"Harry James Potter, I will never leave you for that pug faced witch." I told him. He lifted his head to look at me. "She means nothing to me."

"Do you promise?"

"Cross my heart pumpkin." He smiled at his nickname. He sat up and pulled me in for a kiss.

"I love you kitten." He yawned and then stretched. "Well you should probably shower if you want to."

"Wanna come?" I asked and he laughed.

"Not today sweetheart." He kissed my lips. "Besides I should probably get back to my dorm and get ready for our date." He said and my heart skipped a beat.

"I am so excited to spend the day with you my one and only."

"And I you." He gave me one last kiss before slipping on clothes and sneaking out with his cloak. I walked over to the bathroom and started the hot shower. I started thinking about possible gifts I could get everybody and the perfect gift I could get Harry. It needed to be the perfect gift because we were going to have a perfect day.

Harry's P.O.V

I walked to my dorm and my friends were already in the common room.

"Hey guys." I smiled.

"Have a nice night Harry?" Ron wiggled his eyebrows.

"If you're implying we had sex, we did not." I blushed. "We're waiting."

"But-"

"Yeah I know I meant in this relationship we're in now." I said. "Except for that one time last week." Ron grimaced and Hermione chuckled.

"I think it's great you're waiting." She smiled. "Now get dressed because we're leaving right after breakfast."

"Alright."

***

"It's nice out!" Hermione chimed. I was walking hand in hand with Draco. He looked adorable as he was buddled up in a black overcoat and his Slytherin scarf on covering his pink lips.

"It's cold." Draco muttered.

"I'll warm you up my love." I wrapped my arm around his waist and he wrapped his around my neck. "So where to first? Honeydukes?" I asked.

"Yes that would be great." Everyone agreed and we made our way to the candy shop. Once we got in there Draco took off his scarf. I took this opportunity to kiss him. He smiled and hugged me. I was still holding his hand when I pulled him around the store.