Chapter 17: Neighbors

Start from the beginning

I started reading and felt something pulling my shirt. I looked to my side to see Lissana pouting.

"Don't ignore me~!" she said in a annoying high voice that hurt my ears since she was leaning right next to my face.

"Oi, haven't you herd what personal space is?" I asked still the same tone and she giggled.

"Why don't you share you're space with me" she said wrapping her arms around my neck. She started leaning closer and then-

*Thud*

She got hit in the face with a ball.

She stood up from the ground and touched her nose which was now bleeding.

"Pft!...A-are you...Pft! Okay?" I said trying to hold in my laugh while looking at her shocked face 'which was hilarious!'

"KYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! MY NOSE!!!! KYAAAAAA!!!!" She yelled leaving a unpleasant ring in my ear.

She touched her nose got up and ran to the farmacy I guess, with her followers, well following her.

"Pft!kuh!...HAHAHAHAHAH!!!" I burst out laughing cause I couldn't hold it any longer. The whole group was laughing actually. I even started crying.

"That!...was so...HA!...h-hilarious!" Gray said between laughs. Even Mira was giggling.

*Riiiiiiiing*

"See you next Mooooonday class! Remember to bring you're hot bodies girls!" He said turning to the girls who looked at him in disgust.

I grabbed my stuff and left the Gym.

I walked out and said goodbye to the ones that I saw outside.

I walked to my house. And noticed someone familiar in front of me.

"Oi Ice princess! What are you doing?" I yelled and he turned and his eyes widen.

"What are you doing?" He asked

"I live in that house. I said pointing to a white and red house.

"What!? I live in that house!" He said pointing to the one 3 house's to the right which was navy and white.

"Does that mean..." I started and he continued.

"...that we're"

"NEIGHBOR'S!?!?" We both yelled at the same time. 'How come I've never seen him?!'

"How come I've never seen you?!" He asked to my surprise.

"Well I leave really early for school. I guess its that."

"What about walking back?"

"Either we didn't noticed each other or is because I usually exit school faster." I said and he nodded. Then an awkward silence fell upon us.

"Well...later" we said in unison and walked to our houses.

"Tadaima, Happy!"I yelled going inside the house. A few seconds later he came running to me. I picked him up and placed him on the couch.

"If you stay in this couch until I finish showering I'll give you a fish. Kay?" I said and his eyes sparkled.

"Aye!" He said or meowed or whatever.

I went upstairs and took a shower. Put on a simple yellow t-shirt that said 'Spicy is the new Hot' and jeans with my black convers. My scarf on my neck of course. My hair spiked up as usual and no glasses.