Will u marry me?

"I hate u Manik. U again forgot my birthday.Even though we were talking till 2 last night,u did not even wish me once. If Kabir did not remind u in the morning u were not even going to wish me at all. Keep in mind Mr Manik Punj, if u will not change your attitude towards our relationship, there might be a day when I will change u."Arohi said angrily. "But baby,how do u expect me to remember your bday,since u don't look any older "Manik replied trying to control her anger."plz Manik don't give such excuses and don't try to come near me or talk to me until u do something special for me to make this day more special." Arohi said and left for the class.

In class Arohi got a seat next to her best friend Nandini,totally avoiding Manik.
Manik was not at all ready to accept the fact that the girl he loved so much is not even talking to him therefore he decided that he will do each and everything possible to make Arohi realize her value in his life.

Manik's POV
"Kabir,listen dude,I am not going to attend any other class today since I am going to do something very special for my princess."I told Kabir,my best friend.
"But bhai(brother), what are u planning to do" Kabir asked curiously. I explained him my whole plan and left from there to execute it.

Arohi's POV
"Idiot,stupid, monster Manik,he didn't even come to apologize to me."I screamed at the mirror. Nandini told me to calm down and ask me to accompany her for shopping since it was the only way to control my anger. We went to shopping in nearby complex and brought lots of dresses. Finally on returning back to hostel,Nandini told me to wear the best dress I had bought today. On asking why she told me that we three me,Nandini and Kabir are going outside for a dinner to celebrate my birthday. Although I don't want to go without Manik but I have to go because of my friends' wish.
I got dressed in a beautiful anarkali and when nandini saw me she was awestruck.
And then we left. As soon as we reached outside Kabir's house Nandini told me that she will call Kabir and went towards his house.I was waiting for them outside when suddenly someone came and blindfold me. This person was kidnapping me and took me in his car. Somehow I recognize the touch of that person, as if I already knew him.
Then after 1 hr drive,the car stopped. He took me out of the car and remove my blindfold. When I open my eyes, I was seeing my dream come true. There was Manik, my Manik siting in front of me and he was going to PROPOSE me.
"Tujhe dekha toh yeh jaana sanam,pyaar hota hai deewana sanam(bollywood song)...Arohi earlier it was just another bollywood song for me but when u came in my life I live this song. It's not that that I cannot live without you I don't want to live without you. I love you... I love you very much. Our love was just the beginning of our story..would u like to write a happy ending of it...will u marry me".I just nodded.tears were flowing. I was not able to speak. He then suddenly hugged me and whispered happy birthday in my ears.