It loosens after a while I grab my head and rub. I turn to face him. My mom has him by the collar of the shirt pulls him.

My dad easily overpowers my mom and elbows her in the face. He knocks her down, blood tickling down her nose. I move to get her but my dad only pushes me.

I, in the moment push him back. That however was like hitting a wall because he didn't even move.

I keep pushing after a while it was like he got tired because he grabs my throat and shoves me to the counter. I hit my hip.

That hurt.

I hug my hip trying to ease the pain but before I can even get it to ease the pain.

I'm being dragged by the hair. My dad seems to be looking for something in a cabinet.

I try to stand up and move away but I can't I know what is going to happen. I try and try to pull away. I shouldn't have done that it seems to fuel him even more.

Before I can even know what is going on I feel the pain in my leg. He lift the bloody knife. A drop of bloods lands on my face.

I look up at him with fear. A smile of pure evil was on his face. He seem happy, satisfied. I dragged myself away but didn't get to far before he took a hold of my ankles and pulled me to him. He lifted the knife one more time and brought in down again.

An unbearable red hot pain was pulsing in my stomach. Unaware of anything around just the pain in my stomach. I touched my stomach feeling my soaked shirt.

My crys were silent to much work to actually make noise. My dad leaned down to me, a smile on his face as he wipes the blood.

"No one will ever love you. Never." He gets up and walks away slamming the door on the way out.

I finally release an anguish cry. I clutch to my stomach hoping the pain will go away.

Hoping one day it will end.

******

"...Lisa. Lisa! Please baby wake up. LISA!" Through my haze I hear the desperate crys.

I blink my eyes trying to get my vision back.

I get up in a sitting position realizing I'm on a bed. Aiden wraps an arm around my waist and sits beside me on the edge of the bed.

He looks so worried. Wrinkles form on his forehead from to much frowning.

I lift my hand and smooth out the wrinkles. I stare into his silver grey eyes. They seem endless. He cups my face wiping some still tears on my face. I close my eyes at the sweet contact. He brings his forehead down to mine. He's acting so nice and sweet that it threatens to bring more tears to my eyes. I've never gotten his treatment from anybody but my mom.

Oh, I really didn't want this to happen I really didn't want to tell him now my secret but he's seen to many if my episodes. I'm quite surprise ge wasn't demanded answers.

Finally realizing other presence in the room. I look up to see Mr. and Mrs. Knight, Nick and Rachel and surprisingly Gabriel.

They must have heard my crys. Their faces are filled with pity, curious and a little angry. That one comes from Gabriel.

But none of them ask.

Amelia is in Mrs. Knight's arms dozing off.

I reach for her when Aiden's hands stop me.

"I think it's best if my mom takes her ok?"

I open my mouth to object but close it again think better about it.

I nod.

Aiden nods his head an indication of 'can you leaves us alone'.

As they start to leave they all give me a sad smile. Amelia is now asleep in Mrs. Knights arms but I really want to take her in mine I know it's not the best time.

I quickly get out the bed before Aiden could stop me. I walk to Amelia I lean down and kiss her forehead. "Goodnight."

Mrs. Knights at me before she leaves. Gabriel is the last one to leave he seems alittle hesitant but he leaves anyways.

I know they want to ask but I'm grateful for not asking. I'm not sure I'm ready to share my secret with them just yet.

I walk to the bed. Letting Aiden tuck us both in. I feel really light, sensitive. It's been a along time since I've had this memory in my dream.

I sigh trying to get comfortable. Aiden wraps a steel arm around my waist bring me close to him.

"We are going to have to talk." I know with was coming sooner ir later. I was really hoping for later.

I nod. I have to face this now. He either stays with me or leaves me at this point anything can happen. I really don't want to lose him. He's making his way into my heart and wether I want to it or not.

I wouldn't be able to let him go but for now I settle in the comfort of his arms. I feel safe.

I will later tell him about my scars not just my physical one but emotional ones because not all scars are skin deep some are drill in your bone to deep to cure. But I'm hoping with Aiden beside me he met just help.

❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hey y'all heres another update hope y'all like it. Please don't forget to vote and comments.

It means alot to me. I will also would love if you'd share my book with other people hopefully they will enjoy it has much as you have.

Hope you have a great and stess free Friday. Until next time my lovely readers.

-Love, Lastinlove❤