Intro

Hi hi, Kai here. This is a story I've been rewriting since 2016 lol. At this point, I'm writing it just because I adore the tiny headcanons I have for my characters so here we go.

I have a 55k worded draft (plus counting) so unless something huge happens, I'll be posting it here! Thank you for giving it a read :D

Blurb

Listen, dreams are tricky things. But you know what, so are friendships.

Winter Chu has zero idea on how he went from walking shoulder to shoulder with his best friend on the busy streets of Seoul —while playfully burlesquing their mentor and crying over shrivelling sleep schedules— to running away from said best friend in the span of a single day.

And he has close to a negative idea on how, on the same day, he ended up moving in with three other kids who were as confused as him in a dorm that was whipped out by the mentor he had just burlesqued.

Now, it has been two years since then and Winter is finally on the verge of achieving his dream of becoming an idol singer. But what happens, when Liu Xuejun, his ex-best friend and currently a member of a ridiculously popular idol group, comes crashing back into his saturated life?

And what happens when even with his debut right around the corner, Winter finds himself slowly falling in love with his ex-best friend who wants nothing more from him than butt heads?

First chapter: Oct 14, 2021

Last chapter:

Legal

© copyright 2021-

All rights reserved.

If found to be copied, will be reported.