Chapter 16: A Basketball tryout? A group project?...and a Queen bee?

Start from the beginning

"What did you say!" I raised my voice to their surprise.

"I think you herd them correctly. Unless you got Stupid syndrome and didn't understand Ash for Brains" Gray said and I turned to look at him. He was smirking and his shirt was gone. I thick mark appeared in my forehead.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY STRIPPER!!!"

" YOU HEARD ME RIGHT HOT HEAD!!!"

"ICE PRINCESS!!!!"

"FLAME BRAIN!!!"

"DROOPY EYES!!!"

"SQUINTY EYES!!!"

We started punching each other in the hallway where everyone was shocked of what was happening.

"Gray...Natsu..." We stopped fighting and started sweating. We slowly turned our heads to see a calm Erza with a death aura behind her.

"I thought I said no fighting at school...did you disobeyed me?" She said her aura growing bigger.

I saw the other students looking at Erza in fear and walking away slowly. Me and Gray where now hugging each other in fear.

"You'll get you're punishment now" she said and started walking to us slowly and me and Gray shook more in fear and screamed.

"IIEEEEEEEEEEEE"

-In the cafeteria-

Lucy's POV~

I was sitting in the cafeterin staring at Natsu and Gray who had a few bandages, a HUGE bump in their head and where wincing in pain.

"So...what happened?" Asked Levy looking at the two.

"They started fighting so I gave them a small punishment." Erza stated clearly and Natsu and Gray looked at her in disbelief.

"You call this small punishment!?" They both yelled and she shrugged.

"At least I took you to the infirmary. And If you want to see a bigger punishment I'll gladly do it." She said as an evil aura appeared behind her. We all sweat droped while Gray and Natsu cowered in fear.

"I-I think you're taking this a bit to far" I said looking at her.

"You are right. Please hit me as my punishment." She said bowing down.

"IIE!"

"Lucy-san" I turn to see Juvia looking at me.

"H-hai?"

"Wasnt Lucy-san gonna ask Natsu-san about something?" She said. 'Riiiiiight I forgot' I look at Erza who nodded.

"Here" Erza said handing him the paper. He read it carefully and looked at us.

"Whats this for?" He asked.

"Its a piece of paper that announces things. Idiot!" Said Gajeel and Natsu glared at him.

"I ment why did you show me this?"

"Isn't it obvious? So Stripper was right, you did catch Stupid syndrome. Probably from him" He mumbled the last part and a tick mark formed on Natsu and Grays head.

"What did you say Metal face!" They both yelled in unison.

"Silence" Erza said and they all flinched but shut up.

"Natsu you play basketball right?" I said and he nodded.

"How do you know that? Did you follow me again?" He asked with a small smirk and I blushed.