Maybe they had been on the bus too long. Everyone seemed to be loosing touch. And luckily just in time Matt had scheduled a two week tour break after the double header tomorrow. As always the show was a major success. Despite the amazing shows that day which both sold out and even made the news, although it left everyone very tired out and not in the best mood which led to a rough beginning of their vacation from tour.

"I'm just tired babe. I already did a vlog with you, why do you need another one?", Zack said making Emery groan.

"YOU KNOW WHY. And you did one vlog with me two months ago, that is hardly recent."

 Zack shook his head. "No, not right now. I'm tired, I want to go pack so we can head home and I don't want to film some stupid little childish video right now. Find something else to film." ,he said as he rubbed his wrist which he sprained during the show. 

She sneered, "Why are my videos always pointless and childish and you have no time for them yet I have been living on tour with you and attending your every show without question?"

 He looked hurt for a moment and then said out of pure frustration, " Maybe you shouldn't have come then if it's just a stupid tour, sorry my life interferes with your upload schedule Em."

 He said and walked in front of her and onto the bus to pack up. She shouted after him "Fine, I'm going back to La and I don't think I'm coming back." 

Emery said as she boarded the bus and plopped down on the couch not wanting to go to the other end of the bus where Zack was.

Rian was in the back packing up his last bag, he hugged Zack and came in to see Emery. "Hey, it'll be alright. You'll both calm down, rough day. I'm going to miss you Em. See you when we get back." Emery nodded hugging back just giving a simple, "Yeah, later Ri." before he left the bus to say good bye to everyone else. Soon after he left Jack came in and gave a nod, "Hey Emilio." he muttered before walking to the bus and plopping down on his bunk. Emery was too upset to protest Jack's use of the nickname she hated oh so much. After a moment Emery went and shoved the rest of her things in her bag, she had already started packing a few days before. She was always the type to plan ahead but this time her plans had changed abruptly as she grabbed her bags and dialed a cab. As she carried her things outside and passed Zack she said nothing.

Alex pushed Lilly up against the side of the bus as he ran his fingers through her hair, the other hand on his hip as he kissed her in a rough passionate fit of lust. For once however Lilly had pulled back, muttering "Stop, Alex. Babe." He hovered inches from her so they still shared the same breaths as he looked deep into his eyes listening as she pleaded for a pause. He said nothing but his big brown lustful eyes were asking "Yes?"

 She leaned against the bus with a subtle sigh, "You've been angry all the time yet now you seem to want to acknowledge my existence."

 He must have been expecting her to say something more arousing as he stepped back and said, "Well you'd be easier to talk to if you were actually around and not disappearing all the time or calling me when you're drunk and crying. It can't always be kisses and fights that's not all a relationship is."

 Lilly shook her head, crossing her arms over her chest, "Well sorry rock star, I guess I'm not what you wanted besides you seemed a bit busy talking to Lisa, not like you've tried to talk to me. But then again I guess the sad little lost boy act is hard to keep up." 

He looked appalled as he said, "Says the girl who acts like a walking a mystery and gets drunk every time I get close to actually getting to know the real you." 

Lilly straightened up as she stood up off the bus, "Well I guess you won't have to bother then. I'm not going to Baltimore with you. That's it. Write a song about that lover boy." 

He clenched his jaw before saying, "You... Lilly, You are such a fucking bitch, you walk around like a mystery and clearly are incapable of being a fucking human let alone falling in love, I don't know why I love you so much. You're so fucking toxic. I'm done." 

He said and walked onto the bus leaving her there. She caught Emery on the way out. Her cab had just pulled up and Lilly nodded towards her. "Catching an early flight?"

 Emery nodded and Lilly paused to think before saying, "Hold the cab I'm grabbing my bags."

With that the girls left, the cab ride silent and the plane ride equally so. Neither of them wanting to talk about the disastrous day. They both headed back to the apartment in Los Angeles returning to their regular lives without any celebrity musicians. The band all left for home, things were in ruins. Everything was falling to pieces and the close knit group of friends suddenly faced stereo silence as everyone returned to their regular lives without the corky blogger or the broken mysterious writer.

Maybe they just needed the two week break to recover and reconcile.

Maybe, just Maybe things would be better off this way.

But maybe, just maybe things weren't over yet.